Views: 7595|Replies: 16

America no block. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-2 10:43:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-2-2 11:01

Germany remain strong by increasing exports.

Whatever Germany can do, America will be able to do better.

And in any trade war between America and China,
It is China that will blink first.

American companies already dominate international trade. They have out posts every where.
Chinese companies are only starting out now.
China is already surrounded by American companies.

China is totally at the mercy of American companies.

And, who are the most efficient, best managed , most innovative companies in the world?

American companies.

20 years of fascination with Wall street and derivatives created a huge bubble in America which bursted.

But anyone who underestimates the might of America will suffer the same fate as the Japanese admirals who planned Pearl Harbour.

I am bullish about America.
Confident of their recovery.
By the end of Obama's second term, America will be recording trade surpluses.

Just look at the potential and the health of the American companies.

They are incomparable in many many industries. In fact in almost all important industries of the 21 century

America will certainly recover much much faster than Japan.

America is so adaptable, so quick, resources so vast.

It is no block.

Current crisis is no block, no block at all.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 10:54:18 |Display all floors
by natural process, without doing any thing drastic, America will recover.
all it needs is a few more Obama years not Rommey, Wall Street years.

Social activist Obama is what the doctor ordered for America,. The correct medicine. The perfect medicine.

However, if America wishes to do some thing more drastic, some thing even faster and more dramatic., the America just have to introduce the " China Trade deficit limitation Act"

China will immediately succumb, come crawling, surrender, put up white flag and no more tough talk.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 11:00:09 |Display all floors
i agree with a lot of what you say but it depends on who is president if we get another republican president  then the military spending cuts that are planned wont go through .witch means a huge army huge army's get used.the world might have bigger problems than a trade war.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 11:16:00 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-2-2 11:00
i agree with a lot of what you say but it depends on who is president if we get another republican p ...

My bullishness is on the premise that Americans will rally round Obama and the Democrats.

However, if for whatever reason, they are foolish enough to choose the Republicans, all bets are off. But that is highly unlikely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 13:57:52 |Display all floors
I admire your ultra optimism on America. But I am very optimistic on China.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 22:57:18 |Display all floors
CVHuan Post time: 2012-2-3 13:57
I admire your ultra optimism on America.  But I am very optimistic on China.

I am also optimistic for China but queen bee mentality and lack of civil society means its full potential cannot be realised.

Injustices cannot be readily addressed. People suffer unnecessary.

Optimistic but not optimised.

China should not harass the Ai Wei Weis. China needs to celebrate the Ai Wei Weis like they celebrate Olympic champions. and posters in CD forum need to be less nationalistic and more logical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 23:14:05 |Display all floors
Trade with the US has been reduced in many countries since the meltdown and China has developed many alternative markets. The US is no longer the major exporting country it once was. Nearly a quarter of the people in the US are unemployed, and millions are homeless. Inequality in the population is so extreme that the country is on the verge of class warfare. US attempts at controlling the world with boycotts and blockades have done great damage to its own exports. The US has little left to export other than military equipment.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.