Views: 7855|Replies: 17

Hmong/Miao American built a school for Chinese Student [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-31 03:17:54 |Display all floors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2puHWKhMU4&feature=plcp&context=C3312489UDOEgsToPDskJgCJ34p2KI9kH7-vjndPAM

This is a school built to help country Miao Chinese village. It is part of Americans effort to reach out directly to the Chinese poor as an effort to built trust and relationship between China and ordindarly American like me.

I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 06:49:25 |Display all floors
This is the kind of things that we ordinarly Americans were doing for the poor Chinese people, and that is how we achieve soft power. Chinese citizens need to do the same for poor Americans if they want their  country to get the same soft power that will earn China respect and friendship.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 06:54:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-31 06:54

Yes it is part of investment in propaganda and wider soft power thingy .............China should do more of it i agree.

China should have something like doctors without borders ................or sponsor a Child actions............it would do lot to improve perception of Soft power.

Israel for example send few doctors and some cheap camping tent that they call mobile hospital to Haiti and whole world had to see it of course...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 06:59:42 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-30 16:54
Yes it is part of investment in propaganda and wider soft power thingy .............China should do  ...

If China do this, American will win and China will win. The only people that will lose is the thieves that is keeping Americans down by brainwashing us into hating everyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 09:02:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-31 09:03
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-31 06:59
If China do this, American will win and China will win. The only people that will lose is the thie ...

Be careful with America thou , America had used many before .............Pakistan and Turkey come to mind .............America loved them when they needed them to fight communism but now they discarded them like street wh0res.

China should have 'gun' loaded ready to eliminate USA at all time and in same time smile as if America is biggest friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 05:26:25 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-30 19:02
Be careful with America thou , America had used many before .............Pakistan and Turkey come  ...

China don't need to engage with politicians in the U.S. They need to engage directly with interest people group in the U.S., particularly the people who need help the most to start with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 06:00:20 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-2-1 05:26
China don't need to engage with politicians in the U.S. They need to engage directly with interest ...

So true my friend , so true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.