Author: vincent001

Should China make Philippines pay for balancing act?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-31 11:48:54 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-30 20:23
More power to the Philippines people dude!

He is not phillipinos. The Fillipons I know don't threaten people. They are very nice people and they can be friend with CHinese or anyone else.  He probably fake.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 12:32:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 12:34:06 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 12:35:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 12:39:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 12:41:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 13:01:08 |Display all floors

RE: Should China make Philippines pay for balancing act?

seneca Post time: 2012-1-31 09:21
Finally some poster from a country that is targeted by Chinese imperial designs speaks up here. I  ...

They have many domestic problems and outsiders - such as the Chinese, among others - should abide by relevant binding treatises and contracts between international organisations and sovereign states.

Since when China becomes a threat to the Philippines's  sovereignty? Is China planning an invasion of the Philippines in the immediate future? Why the insinuation again?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.