Author: vincent001

Should China make Philippines pay for balancing act?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-2 15:46:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-31 18:25
It is refreshing to read that some Hmong thieves go to the extreme of feeling friendly towards the ...

Seneca, you are a liar and  hater. You think you are above all human race, but you are not. The world is not all about you. Chinese and Fillipinos don't hate each other.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 15:56:04 |Display all floors
jinseng Post time: 2012-1-31 17:36
That response was to the notion that I, a Chinese born in Singapore, is not a Chinese. Hence, I ha ...

Yes, you are right friend. Any real Chinese can be brainwashed, bought out, and trained by fake Christian missionary to kill his or her own family. That is why I say it is not matter of real or not. It is a matter of what ones does for his country and family. I am not Chinese, but an Miao American, but I love China and what it stand for. I see the Christian religion to be full of contradictions and irresponsible, when comparing to any Eastern religion. In Christian religion, you can be a rapist, a mass murderer, and a torturers,but you can be forgiven and go to heaven by simply claim to be loyal to Jesus Christ. Any Eastern Religion will hold the perpatrator accountable for his or her crimes during reincarnation.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 18:32:33 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-2-2 15:46
Seneca, you are a liar and  hater. You think you are above all human race, but you are not. The wo ...
Chinese and Fillipinos don't hate each other.

that is true , why would they hate each other anyhow.........both are Asian people and as far as i know neither country have history of aggression on neighbours.

Evidence suggest that without foreign meddling this two neighbours could coexist quite nicely in peace and prosperity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 04:31:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 04:44:19 |Display all floors
Philippians have been fighting for their freedom from the US for decades in defiance of their puppet government.  
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 05:06:17 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 05:49:10 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.