Author: vincent001

Should China make Philippines pay for balancing act?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-1 09:49:52 |Display all floors
So, in supporting the Philippines I am inherently anti-China....where'd you get that from? I don't support anyone getting into a shooting war over a few rocks in the ocean or the fact that the US is increasing it's presence in the Asian region. How is that anti-China?
I can add what fuel I like to whichever flame I like LGK but, I'm trying here to not do so. It is you who suggests by not siding with China, that I'm siding against China and....it just ain't so!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 14:09:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-31 13:16
To all neutral people around the world, the Philippines is a weak country that cannot defend its s ...

You know ,nowadays , the structure of the conjuncture is very complicated . At the surface ,  Vietnam and Malaysia and the Philippines  are weak coutries , there still exists wild ambition to bully other coutries .
Weak ,but can not ibe ignored . Once they find their wings ,by the winds of developed coutries , they will perform frightenedly .

Form some news ,you will find that ,many international frictions . In short-term , no big war . But the wars are insides .  A country is trying to fight , country by country will fllow , just as the World War .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 15:10:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-1 15:03
Why do you follow me everywhere in this forum that is not run by the Palestine Authority, in order ...

ziodude your augmented ego seem to be cultivating rather large amount of paranoia.

have some fun don't be such sob.

Peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 15:39:24 |Display all floors
funny chap

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 16:20:44 |Display all floors
This is a provocative article. China must have good relations with all its neighbors and same for all other nations in the world. Good relations with China is also in their interest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 19:10:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 00:06:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-1 15:00
All Filipinos must be "anti-China" because they defend with their hearts and minds their own home  ...

Another dumb statement made by an emotionally insecure China basher.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.