Author: vincent001

Should China make Philippines pay for balancing act?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-1 05:13:30 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-1-31 21:17
China and the PI should concentrate on  bilateral trade. GT publishes sometimes articles that are a  ...

I'm of same opinion , sanction on Philippine would only push them further away in arms of evil empire.
USA will come and go China and Philippine will be neighbours forever thou , hence best policy is give Philippine incentive like free trade and money will do rest of job.............Philippine would go with whoever offer more.

It is about bidding and money on the end of the day , money talk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 05:19:44 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-31 00:22
I have many friends in the Philippines and I know that, for the most part that they, like Chinese, ...

It is very damaging to the Fillipinos to have such a hater like him to pretend to be Filipinos and than try to make enemy on their behalf.  Since I love the Filipinos, it is my business to make sure my friends are not being stained for one fake Filipenos.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 05:21:19 |Display all floors
jinseng Post time: 2012-1-31 02:08
You are not born Chinese.
I am born Chinese blood.
Pure Chinese ancestry.

A 100% born Chinese can be a traitor to Chinese as well. It had been proven over and over through out history. What we need to be looking for is whether the person is acting on Chinese behave and not whether he is born pure.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 07:36:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 08:45:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-2-1 08:48
seneca Post time: 2012-2-1 08:25
It is refreshing to read that some Hmong thieves go to the extreme of feeling friendly towards the ...

There isn't much love in China for the Filipinos. In HONG KONG, 200'000 female Filipinas get used as domestics, many of them being exploited, and most locals consider themselves to be doing CHARITY for the benefit of the Philippines. They despise them not because they are laowais but because of their darker skin and their poorer living conditions in their home country.
I'm touched with your concern for Filipinos , if I don't know you I would even buy your story.

Despite your great concern for  Filipinos in China , Tibetans in China , Uighurs in china , Dogs in China , Horses in China etc etc yet you never voiced concern for Palestine and 5 million refuges living in ghettos and refugee camps around middle east and rest of the world.

How come?

Does your concern for animal welfare ,gay welfare, minorities welfare in China override your concern for human beings in Palestine?

Why do you Jews champion human rights in another countries yet you fail your own homeland Israel even thou you are from S. Africa your heart is in Israel hence I call it your homeland.

So how come ziodude?

How do you justify this obvious hypocrisy and dishonesty on part of your people?

TRUTH IS YOU ZIONISTS DO NOT CARE ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS OF OTHERS BUT YOU USE IT IN ORDER TO GAIN POLITICAL CLOUT AND MORAL HIGROUND AND USE IT AS POLITICAL CAPITAL AGAINST HOST COUNTRIES.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 08:56:53 |Display all floors
jinseng Post time: 2012-1-31 22:45
We have to be concern.

He is a shill!

I cannot judge whether, or not, he is a shill. I'll leave that to you lot to decide. I support the Philippines but I also support peaceful resolutions and sometimes, that involves a display of strength by one's friend(s). This doesn't necessarily make it a preclude to conflict. It just makes the issue abundantly clear that this "thing" isn't to be messed with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 09:43:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.