Views: 5685|Replies: 6

Do you care to have a Dragon baby? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-30 13:49:54 |Display all floors

Babies born on January 23, the first day of the Year of Dragon at the No.1 People's Hospital in Xiangyang, Hubei Photo: CFP

The dragon has been considered the symbol of the emperor of imperial China since ancient times, and it represents strength, wisdom and good fortune in Chinese folklore.

The Year of Dragon is widely recognized in the present day as one of the luckiest years among the 12 Chinese Zodiacs.

Many parents-to-be, superstitious or not, see the Year of Dragon as a timely year to have babies, hoping the Zodiac sign will protect and deliver great fortune to their children.

This year, there'll surely be a baby boom.  

What do you think of dragon babies?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 19:03:40 |Display all floors
Chinese do care about that , such as Zodiacs , birthday and time. In general , an auspicious one symbolizes good luck or good things. In my opinion , what is the most important is to do right things at the appropriate time. If you are ready , it'll be good to have a dragon baby. If not , you'll be in vain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 20:30:43 |Display all floors
On Tuesday morning I will go to pet store and get a baby dragon.
Also, I will get book called "All You Need to Know About Dragons - Care and Feeding".
I so excited !!!
   jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 11:33:30 |Display all floors
In my opinion, many parents-to-be think the Zodiac babies are the best in each Zodiac year. When in the year of Pig, they said that a Pig baby is easily raised; in the year of Mouse, they think a Mouse baby is most intelligent...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 11:39:48 |Display all floors
Our company have four dragon babies , but I think let nature take its course.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 19:13:38 |Display all floors
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Knowing what is enough is enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 22:49:20 |Display all floors
but zodiac fortune teller told us, there are many forbidden zodiac animals will conflict with parents' zodiacs, so if you trust dragon baby are the best auspicious zodiac, the fact maybe not comprehensive as you think.
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.