Author: may_flower

diary of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-15 02:53:25 |Display all floors
may_flower Post time: 2012-4-13 08:57
That is for man, I don't think it is useful for woman

Not so la..............Makes Women more Beautiful by being Younger Looking .......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-4-15 04:14:50 |Display all floors
may_flower Post time: 2012-4-13 09:06
I am sorry but I don't feel mention him as INDIAN is a racist, intead, when I mentioned I mean I d ...

you're wrong
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 20:46:41 |Display all floors
Time to find another agent.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 15:35:14 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2012-4-15 02:53
Not so la..............Makes Women more Beautiful by being Younger Looking .......

So you are younger looking also younger heart now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 15:36:20 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-4-15 04:14
you're wrong

So, what do you mean? I don't know I am favor of indian, I knew one woman from india with very good skill of export business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 15:37:37 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2012-4-16 20:46
Time to find another agent.

I can't change the agent, because the agent is appointed by the CIQ, if I change, they won't sign the name.
What a world~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 15:56:38 |Display all floors
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
The business
Everyone is expecting the CIFF last month will be a good chance to get big order, as the boss spent so much on the fair, also at the beginning of one year is the peak season for exporting. Last year I got 4 million RMB order just at the beginning of one year, but this year is a nightmare, up to now only 2 million RMB, and seems very hard to get new order.
I hate work as office furniture and hotel furniture now. they are always have a project and need quoation, and then make a lot of listing and quoation, and then go into tender. When the tender doesn’t wil, all the effort are turn into nothing. And more worse, 98 out of 100 tender are fail.
So I seems very busy everyday, make the quoation and PO for the project, read a lot of materials. But very little of my job can get a reward.
As home furniture that is a very good one. When that is a customer come and ask for quoation, 98% of the chance means they are going to buy and will confirm the order.So very few work a lot and turn out as nothing. Or else that will be not work to do, not quoation, not customer visiting.
And I think cheap items are very good for exporting, when that is a expensive one, most customer just ask the price and go away.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.