Author: may_flower

diary of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-11 09:43:39 |Display all floors
I feel I am sick recently, I don't have any interest in writing diary these days.
God, what is wrong with me.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-11 10:42:00 |Display all floors
You need motivation
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 20:32:37 |Display all floors
Or a vacation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 14:35:12 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-4-11 10:42
You need motivation

I am sure I need motivation, I feel run out of energy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 14:36:36 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2012-4-11 20:32
Or a vacation

I am never think of a vacation, I need money, my husband is over-time almost everyday just to earn little more money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 16:13:45 |Display all floors
Thursday, April 12, 2012
I don’t feel like
From the day to day, I got very complicated thinking about this company, today I checked my QQ, I found in my contact list, the number of resigned already from this company is more than the number of colleauge who still working for this company, it is very interest thing, for the workers was changed so quickly in this company.
As well as the director, I started working for this company from 1st March of 2010, to now it is the third director. The boss wanted the result, if the sales volume is less than last year, then the director will be replaced.
Every time a new diretor come, the company will be in great mess. They change the rule, they bring their worker to work for the company, and they change the main position with their people, which makes the old employee very uncomfortable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 16:18:38 |Display all floors
Thursday, April 12, 2012
I don’t feel like
From the day to day, I got very complicated thinking about this company, today I checked my QQ, I found in my contact list, the number of resigned already from this company is more than the number of colleauge who still working for this company, it is very interest thing, for the workers was changed so quickly in this company.
As well as the director, I started working for this company from 1st March of 2010, to now it is the third director. The boss wanted the result, if the sales volume is less than last year, then the director will be replaced.
Every time a new diretor come, the company will be in great mess. They change the rule, they bring their worker to work for the company, and they change the main position with their people, which makes the old employee very uncomfortable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.