Author: may_flower

diary of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-14 15:11:02 |Display all floors
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Future plan
Only few days before Spring Festival, the previous director resigned from the company, he had found a better job in the same filed. Another director came and worked for this company, he is kind of person that plan to have the company sales volume in double this year. Before the company only have me as export sales before, and now recruit one as the export department manager and I am below her. Another girl who just graduated from university as export sales like me.
I have been worked for this company for the third year now, so I have control all the customers from oversea. The new director asked me before whether I am willing to work as the head of export department, I say no. I am not think that he can double our export sales volume, if I am fail to exlarge the volume, then I am not a capable head.
And beside, I am plan to have another kid this year, my daughter is 10 months old now, when she is two years old, then other kid come. I hope this time is a boy, so I will have both daughter and son, that will be perfect lilfe.
As for the career, I will put my full heart on my work and seize for higher postion ask that, I know that I can’t handle two matter at one hand, that should be step by step, I hope my dream will come true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 15:25:05 |Display all floors
Command your own ship.
Make the dreams come true. Only you can make them.
   jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 15:33:35 |Display all floors
may_flower Post time: 2012-2-14 15:10
Will you be my best friends?

are u dedicated, friendly, honest, loving (not sex). We can be friends. It requires committement - can you do this?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 15:44:04 |Display all floors
may_flower Post time: 2012-2-14 15:07
Nobody can help, my father-in-law arrive tomorrow, problem solve.
I will ask for a day away to get ...

do you have  qq?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 17:06:13 |Display all floors
canada_man Post time: 2012-2-14 15:25
Command your own ship.
Make the dreams come true. Only you can make them.
   jia na da ren

Ok, with you help, I will make the dream come true, do you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 17:07:08 |Display all floors
canada_man Post time: 2012-2-14 15:33
are u dedicated, friendly, honest, loving (not sex). We can be friends. It requires committement - ...

Tell me what committement you will put on me, if you ask for borrow money, you will be disappoint, hahaha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-14 17:08:15 |Display all floors
canada_man Post time: 2012-2-14 15:44
do you have  qq?

Yes, I have, tell me yours number.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.