Views: 28219|Replies: 79

Our friend Seneca is Emigrating to Oz   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-30 00:20:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-28 14:24
"Hobart" - that is where I have relatives. If my wife wants to move to AUS, my relatives in Down Under.

Shall we throw our friend Seneca a send-off party?{:soso_e100:}
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 09:58:02 |Display all floors
It doesn't say he IS moving. He says IF his wife wishes to...............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 19:23:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-1-30 19:23
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-30 09:58
It doesn't say he IS moving. He says IF his wife wishes to...............

A farfetched excuse for our friend Seneca.

Without China and the Chinese patrons, can Seneca eke out a living?

He always seeks asylum instead of going back to his homeland where he despise.

Alas!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 20:40:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-1-30 20:51
seneca Post time: 2012-1-30 20:33
I fear to Fly ABC Bull Crap: If you need assistance in securing a nice and valid immigration visa to ...

"Hobart" - that is where I have relatives. If my wife wants to move to AUS, my relatives in Down Under.

My dear Seneca, you missed a verb in your the last part your words which cannot make a complete sentence.

I don't need to emigrate to other countries as I feel comfortable in my own country- China, and defend it.

What about you? Taking begging bowling and asking alms from your Chinese patrons ithat is your wretched life, isn't it?

You never have courage to go back to your country which you hate.

You never dare spill your guts how how you hate your Chinese patrons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 20:45:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-1-30 20:46
seneca Post time: 2012-1-30 20:33
I fear to Fly ABC Bull Crap: If you need assistance in securing a nice and valid immigration visa to ...

Seneca, need I upload the evidences of the screenshots that you insulted Chinese political leaders and Chinese women?

Mind you, Chinese Internet Police are supervisiing. I am sure that they can track you down if you are in China.

Now get lost from my threads. Or I am determined to report to Chinese police.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-30 21:25:54 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-1-30 20:40
"Hobart" - that is where I have relatives. If my wife wants to move to AUS, my relatives in Down U ...

Hope he can be grateful in his new shelter  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 09:35:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-30 19:33

Ummm, nope. I wouldn't let this poisonous individual anywhere near my country. He wouldn't last long ther either, with his/her views, and I wouldn't want his/her death on my conscience!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.