Views: 9744|Replies: 24

do you think i should brush teeth in morning or at night?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-25 17:39:30 |Display all floors
30 years ago,china is poor.most peasants didn't brush teeth.they did't afford the money to buy toothbrush and toothpaste,even never saw them.now,china is rich.most peasants brush teeth each day,but only once a day.normally,they brush teeth in morning.the situation for citizens is better than peasants.now,most citizens bruth teeth two times a day.norming and night.i am a citizen,rich,salary is 20000 yuan per month.normally,i buy dozens of toothpaste and toothbrushs each time.my family members also brush teeth each day.to tell you the truth,i feel it is really troublesome to brush teeth two times a day.life is short.we should spend more time on more important thing.so,i want brush teeth from two times a day to one time a day.that means i either brush teeth in morning or brush teeth at night.here,dear friends,do you think at what time it is better for us to brush teeth,morning or night?thanks.{:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 18:26:11 |Display all floors
Twice a day is preferred. sometimes may need three.
Teaching Maths with Calculus and Statistics in NZ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 18:30:10 |Display all floors
Personally, I think itis fatal to brush teeth at all.  Best to leave unbrushed!!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 18:51:22 |Display all floors
I think you ask too many questions about irrelevant things, we are not your mother.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:01:53 |Display all floors
not brush your teeth at night your wife will not allow to kiss her mouth and surely kick off the bed for your halitosis!
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-25 19:02:22 |Display all floors
not only teeth ,you should wash also your body
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 19:05:10 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-1-25 19:02
not only teeth ,you should wash also your body

yes, he also posted a post men and women should wash their ass at night!
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.