Views: 4564|Replies: 11

Cruel campaign [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-24 12:35:01 |Display all floors
LITTLE ROCK, Ark (Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager
was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side,
the campaign manager said.
The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas'
3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative
Steve Womack.
Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he
found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.
The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's
eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
Aden told Reuters that the event was "horrible, to say the least."
---------------------------------------
I always thought redneck Republicans said they eat what they kill.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 12:43:02 |Display all floors
it is a truly sick society
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 12:55:58 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-1-24 11:43
it is a truly sick society

Not a sick society as there'd be a whole lot of people sickened by such behaviour. This is like saying China is a sick society because that official knew he had AIDS and had sex with so many women.......get the point? Nobody has said China is sick society because of that, or the schoolgirl prostitution and so on, which are threads in this very forum. However, our societies are called sick because 1 person did this, or a couple of soldiers pissed on corpses etc....see how unfair and unbalanced it can be? (I mention these issies just make a point, not point a finger etc) Whoever did this is sick, that much is for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 13:24:59 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-24 14:55
Not a sick society as there'd be a whole lot of people sickened by such behaviour. This is like sa ...

I agree, not all USArians are so sick,
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 14:10:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-24 13:04
I think the Loup Mechant Shepherd is "sick" for saying what he did. Of course, the bastards who murd ...

Pathologically sick then !!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-24 14:25:02 |Display all floors
Oh .........   !

What a CATastrophe ............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 14:33:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-24 13:19
He is currently in Noumea, working at the Institut Pasteur, trying to lap up French, I think, but  ...

I keep tabs on him, no worries mate!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.