Views: 3322|Replies: 4

do you think Yao Min should engage in politics? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 15:46:20 |Display all floors
last week,a photo was reprinted mamy times online.on the photo,Yao Min sat in a conference room.he looked tired and sleepy.he is national conference representatives now.sorry,i forget introduce you of Yao Min.Yao min is a basketball talent.he played in NBA for many years.now,he retired from NBA.he is running his own basketball club in china now.he is also doing business in other field,such as wine,etc.he is busy.now,he is a college student in Fu Dan university in Shanghai city.he is really busy.this is why he was sleepy at some government meetings.i wonder! why must force him to be a government official?do you think it is suitable to force some famous retired athletes to be officials?{:soso_e115:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 21:59:28 |Display all floors
Politics is the duty of every citizen.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 00:37:17 |Display all floors
When you succeeded, honours and reputations will come one after another, this is so called a celebrity! When you not, you will be treated as soil.
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 01:35:28 |Display all floors
Yao Ming should be the King of China as Elvis and Michael Jackson was once, the King here in the states
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 05:15:17 |Display all floors
I guess math is not required to be a politician.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.