Views: 3952|Replies: 8

China need to earn its international credibility [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 02:32:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hmoonhistorian at 2012-1-21 13:20

China lack the respect and the credibility that it craze because China has not earn it. What China need to do is not just reach out to  those in Asia and Southeast Asia, but in the Western Hemisphere as well. China can start with these countries: Mexico,Guantamala , Cuba, Venezuela, and more importantly, the U.S.

China must not only be friend with politicians in the U.S. and other Western Hemisphere nations, but it must be able to reach out directly to the people.  Here are some of the things that China can do to built trust, respect, and international credibility as a second largest economy: China must start with the U.S. since it contain one of the most hateful people in the world especially against China. I will provide five things that I can think of at the moment which it is more important for China to do. Feel free to add to the list or comment on it for further improvement.

1. China must help the poor including the homeless, the jobless, and the people in poverty in the U.S.. China can do it  by setting  programs to purchase homeless shelters for the needy and setting food bank to fight hunger here in the U.S.

2. China must provide scholarship to the poor Americans as part of China's friendly gesture and require that Americans take a minimum of one course in Chinese studies.  This will help Americans greatly and prevent many from joing the military as now require by the U.S. government to receive financial aids.

3. China must help humanity non-profit organizations in the U.S. that promote friendly relationship between China and the  U.S. including people interaction among our people.

4. China can provide free educational opportunity for Americans to study in China and living among people there as part of people to people interaction.

5. China must foster friendly political groups that may have been disenfrangzied in the U.S. due to their color of skins and racial difference.

I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 02:42:43 |Display all floors
1. China must help the poor including the homeless, the jobless, and the people in poverty in the U.S.. China can do it  by setting  programs to purchase homeless shelters for the needy and setting food bank to fight hunger here in the U.S.

Good idea , Venezuela supplied heating oil for winter to poor Amerikkkkkkkkkkans ..........China could supply warm clothing and food for poor.

This kind of actions might a look as a cheap propaganda but in long run could make big PR gains in terms of soft power and general appeal to Amerikkkan public.

One thing would be also very beneficial and that is direct contact and finance of opposition in USA.

Any kind of opposition that is against military industrial complex and wars would do............

Next time Mr Hu visit USA he should meet with NGOs and native affairs leaders and shed few tears  over genocided natives ….........etc etc Killary Clinton regularly do that regarding Tibetan natives and so called dissidents in China...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 03:24:57 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-21 12:42
Good idea , Venezuela supplied heating oil for winter to poor Amerikkkkkkkkkkans ..........China c ...

"This kind of actions might a look as a cheap propaganda but in long run could make big PR gains in terms of soft power and general appeal to Amerikkkan public."

China should try the best it can to make it not look like propaganda. China must really try to help because millions of Americans are in poverty and the rich corporate crooks with the help of government keep demonizing Americans. We can not reach to internatioin help, because no one know about this situation China must reach out directly to the Americans. China must sent delegates to visit poor neighborhoods in the U.S. to make the world aware so China's allies can help as well.

I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 03:27:17 |Display all floors
6. China can sent seasonal gifts including food during holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years, directy to the poor Americans. China can do this by setting non-profit organizations in the U.S.that can organize these very important events for the poor Americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 03:52:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-22 03:53
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-22 03:24
"This kind of actions might a look as a cheap propaganda but in long run could make big PR gains i ...

We can not reach to internatioin help, because no one know about this situation China must reach out directly to the Americans. China must sent delegates to visit poor neighborhoods in the U.S. to make the world aware so China's allies can help as well.
Yes , raising awareness is most important aspect of it. Mainstream media in USA for some reason do not want to expose poverty and disappearance of middle class. It is similar to the OWS protest media blockade , it took  two weeks before US media actually took this protests seriously …...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 04:05:47 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-21 13:52
Yes , raising awareness is most important aspect of it. Mainstream media in USA for some reason do ...

Right now China do not have reporters on the ground in the U.S. filming poor neighborhoods and others terrible situations that many Americans have to go through. One of the famiy next to us, were forced out of their homes by that police, and they have to stay outside until we invite them in. China can step in when these situation arises. China can not sit still and claiming international credibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 04:19:04 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-22 04:05
Right now China do not have reporters on the ground in the U.S. filming poor neighborhoods and oth ...

Russia Today have some stuff on the ground and go from door to door in some reports. Yes China could do same with Xinhua.

from wikipedia:
Russia Today
It focuses on covering the Americas from an international and Russian perspective. Currently only broadcasts in the afternoon and evening. Based in RT's Washington, DC Bureau, RT America also has studios in New York, Miami and Los Angeles.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.