- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 204 Hour
- Reading permission
This post was edited by Hmoonhistorian at 2012-1-21 13:20|
China lack the respect and the credibility that it craze because China has not earn it. What China need to do is not just reach out to those in Asia and Southeast Asia, but in the Western Hemisphere as well. China can start with these countries: Mexico,Guantamala , Cuba, Venezuela, and more importantly, the U.S.
China must not only be friend with politicians in the U.S. and other Western Hemisphere nations, but it must be able to reach out directly to the people. Here are some of the things that China can do to built trust, respect, and international credibility as a second largest economy: China must start with the U.S. since it contain one of the most hateful people in the world especially against China. I will provide five things that I can think of at the moment which it is more important for China to do. Feel free to add to the list or comment on it for further improvement.
1. China must help the poor including the homeless, the jobless, and the people in poverty in the U.S.. China can do it by setting programs to purchase homeless shelters for the needy and setting food bank to fight hunger here in the U.S.
2. China must provide scholarship to the poor Americans as part of China's friendly gesture and require that Americans take a minimum of one course in Chinese studies. This will help Americans greatly and prevent many from joing the military as now require by the U.S. government to receive financial aids.
3. China must help humanity non-profit organizations in the U.S. that promote friendly relationship between China and the U.S. including people interaction among our people.
4. China can provide free educational opportunity for Americans to study in China and living among people there as part of people to people interaction.
5. China must foster friendly political groups that may have been disenfrangzied in the U.S. due to their color of skins and racial difference.