Views: 1775|Replies: 6

Life Spotted on Venus - Russian Scientist [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-21 15:24:56 |Display all floors
ScienceLife Spotted on Venus - Russian Scientist Venus
© Leonid Ksanfomaliti/ Solar System Research

MOSCOW, January 20 (RIA Novosti)
Tags: Venus, Leonid Ksanfomaliti, Russia, Moscow
Related News

An article published in the Solar System Research magazine reported Several objects resembling living beings were detected on photos made by a Russian landing probe in 1982 during a Venus mission.
Leonid Ksanfomaliti of the Space Research Institute of Russia’s Academy of Sciences published research that analyzed the photos from the Venus mission made by a Soviet landing probe, Venus-13, in 1982.
The photos feature several objects, which Ksanfomaliti said, resembled “a disk,” “a black flap” and “a scorpion.” All of them “emerge, fluctuate and disappear,” the scientist said, referring to their changing location on different photos and traces on the ground.
"What if we forget about the current theories about the nonexistence of life on Venus, let’s boldly suggest that the objects’ morphological features would allow us to say that they are living,” Solar System Research quoted Ksanfomaliti as saying.
No data proving the existence of life on Venus, where the ground temperature is 464 degrees Celsius (867 degrees Fahrenheit), has ever been found.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 16:55:25 |Display all floors
It's not yet April 1. !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 16:57:36 |Display all floors
There has been live spotted in my toilet bowl, too

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-21 17:43:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-1-21 17:43

stinkysocks Post time: 2012-1-21 16:57

You washed your socks ........

IN THE TOILET  ...........  !!           

That's disgusting  .........  !           

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 12:20:15 |Display all floors
stinkysocks Post time: 2012-1-21 16:57

You eat from toilet?

Can't you buy dining plates?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 14:11:43 |Display all floors
OMG, Rudi is really sick.

If he can not afford a food plate I can send him my dog's. My dog is always willing to help those in need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 14:14:21 |Display all floors
I think they have more chance of finding life on uranus .......
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.