Views: 5519|Replies: 17

Where can we find Imperialists today? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-20 00:46:28 |Display all floors
Imperialists?

Where can we find Imperialists today?

Anti Imperialism is from the old world order, prior to World War 2.

In much of the developing world, anti Imperialism is the excuse dictators and queen bees use to deny the country the benefits of an open society, of globalisation, of scrutiny and democracy.

In much of the developing world, the true Imperialists are the queen bees who continue to suppress the little bees in their own countries.

The language of modern revolutionaries is no longer one of Imperialist wars
But the language of democracies, openness, globalisation.

That is also the langauge favoured in internet bloggers from China, Middle East, Africa and beyond.

Workers, students unite against queen bees
But the queen bees are no longer those old Imperialists  but most likely from the same country and race of the oppressed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 01:54:09 |Display all floors
The language of modern revolutionaries is no longer one of Imperialist wars
But the language of democracies, openness, globalisation.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 03:11:43 |Display all floors
queen bees = CPC?
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 03:36:05 |Display all floors
CVHuan Post time: 2012-1-20 03:11
queen bees = CPC?

you figure it out yourself and come to your own conclusion.

what I want to see is openness, accountability, scrutiny and rule of law.

by the way,

Have you ever met anyone while in China who has good things to say about the policemen?

queen bee, medieval feudal society ( like North Korea ) is where there is one set of laws for the policemen and their superiors and one set of laws for the masses.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 08:22:20 |Display all floors
How to identify queen bees?

In queen bee colonies, when dealing with the government,

It is always,

" got you say, no I say"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 23:24:08 |Display all floors
abughraib  imperialists are in every country in the world, including China, where they normally masquerade as "journalists", "english teachers", "businessmen", "expats", "embasy staff"

==================================

"journalists", "english teachers", "businessmen", "expats", "embasy staff" .............you have named the key success factors ;P;P;P;P;P;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 23:26:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-20 03:36
you figure it out yourself and come to your own conclusion.

what I want to see is openness, accou ...

yea, i think the cops in China are way more helpful than the ones in western countries. i also think the cops in the west are violent.
highway patrol
optor;s occupy wall st
agent lawrence odonel
seattlle teen gets abused by american cops
u.s soldier beaten by cops
berkley cop abuse
american cops abusing 99% of people
g20 police assault
Chile foreign minister assaulted by canadian cops
western police attack man for reporting police corruption

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.