Author: mapleripple

Should I stay or should I go?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-20 14:43:43 |Display all floors
you guys are right, probably I should just keep doing what i am doing while keeping an eye on other opportunities... god, the economy sucks, for whoever looked for jobs in the past 3 months and whoever on the outlook for jobs now would surely understand this...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 15:41:58 |Display all floors
Do you love the work ?
Do you work here just for livelihood at the moment?
お前の道を進め、人には勝手なことを言わせておけ。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 16:01:24 |Display all floors
Jewel·Blue Post time: 2012-1-20 15:41
Do you love the work ?
Do you work here just for livelihood at the moment?

Well, I certainly wouldn't think of the L word when talking about this job... but, I ain't here solely for livelihood (though it's pretty a big reason), I also learn... Thanks for noticing me on this one, one day when I figured it all out, I'd definitely leave

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 16:18:25 |Display all floors
mapleripple Post time: 2012-1-20 16:01
Well, I certainly wouldn't think of the L word when talking about this job... but, I ain't here so ...

If your work is not so good,I believe it won't last for a long time.
When you have some work experience,you can change your job.
Anyhow,I hope you can find a job that suit you well and have a happy life.
お前の道を進め、人には勝手なことを言わせておけ。

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-20 17:23:39 |Display all floors
some of lessons from my experience.

1. It's only a business relation between you and the boss, the managers, the company.

2. Mainland China is a relationship decided society. You need to learn as many big guys as possible in your area - maybe a special area of economics. Maybe you would find a  贵人。

3. trying to get more opportunities to know more friends in your area. It is important to get more information. What would and could you do 10 years later in what type of companies?

4. No matter the environment is positive or negative, Please be positive all the time. If you negatively work from time to time because of the unfavorable working environment, the negative way maybe turned out to be your habit in future. You would still go in that negative way even if you find a good job.

5. Know yourself first.
What's your personality and character? What's your advantages and disadvantages?  Managers, salesperson, boss, engineer, etc need differnet skills. How to unit the team members together? How to sell products more? How to solve a technical problem? Human being has limited energy and limited time. Each individual can sharp only one or several of those skills.

6. ...
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 17:50:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mapleripple at 2012-1-20 17:52
468259058 Post time: 2012-1-20 17:23
some of lessons from my experience.

1. It's only a business relation between you and the boss, the  ...

excellent comments! thanks so much! yeah, maybe i should ask more questions about myself and what i can do first

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 08:24:08 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-20 11:56
And the use of English is quite good  .........

This one should be able to get a job with that so ...

Yep, agreed. At least what maple does pays the bills and keeps food on the table. patience maple, patience!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.