Author: mapleripple

Should I stay or should I go?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-20 09:05:26 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-1-20 00:53
Wrong. You are quite different to "us" all ebcause in here, this forum, 99.99% are foreigners and  ...

no offense, but i really didn't know that 99.99% of the forum members were non-Chinese... still needs a clarification from very_cd though

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 10:16:03 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-19 21:03
Would I be right in assuming that our friend is not a foreigner  .........  ?

I would assume the same as you, yes. "Coming back" denotes returning home does it not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 10:39:12 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-20 10:16
I would assume the same as you, yes. "Coming back" denotes returning home does it not?

indeed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 11:13:34 |Display all floors
Banking Education and Insurance Education can become two differnt natural scenes on the earth.  One is like the snow flakes in winter and the other is good rain in need in spring. No serious differences can be told about from the fields of service or products. Money has become daily commodities.{:soso_e163:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 11:39:42 |Display all floors
Maybe you should be more active.Tell them you aren't satisfy with this status and what you want.otherwise they will ingore you.
Boring and waiting for the arrvial of the weekend.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-20 11:51:19 |Display all floors
FreeCell is a very good time waster. If you can survive on the pay just use your free time to
look for another job. In the mean time you can become a VIP member here in between
FreeCell games.
Oh, and a word of advice. Make sure your monitor isn't facing the wall way.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-20 12:56:41 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-20 10:16

And the use of English is quite good  .........

This one should be able to get a job with that sort of talent ........

He should stay quiet and do what he is doing ........

Whilst looking for other prospects  ........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.