Views: 4941|Replies: 6

Really dissapointed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-19 00:35:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SPACEMARINE at 2012-1-19 00:36

Hey everyone

Ive got to say im pretty dissapointed with how things are going around here. Voice_cd seems to be going on a rampage. On the one hand Im happy to see that people are FINALLY being banned for breaking the rules, that is great, but on the other hand it seems that these rules aren't being applied fairly or correctly.

I noticed that someone made a thread calling voice_cd out on the fact that he hasn't been doing his job. I don't know if all his or her claims were right but the rules were followed in that OP post. Following the OP post that guy was attacked by a number of seniour members of the forum with all kinds of personal insults. OP reported them but remained civil. I was utterly amazed when the end result was OP getting banned and the serniour members laughing about it, wallowing in their foul behaviour!

Voice_cd, dude! Whats going on man? Why ban the one guy following the rules while ignoring the rule breakers?

Sure, the forum is up to you to run but just a hint from someone who has run a forum before: Enforce your rules properly and don't play favourites with long time members.

BTW: Ive been a member for quite a while but I usually don't feel moved to post, I just read whats going on.
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 14:46:19 |Display all floors
I am not sure what you are talking about, could you specify it, who is OP?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 14:48:16 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-1-19 14:46
I am not sure what you are talking about, could you specify it, who is OP?

I think spacecadet is referring to the "original poster" - but I could be wrong.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 16:49:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-19 15:46
Spacemarine,

the first thing newcomers who want to talk to this audience should say is: "Good day,  ...

have you not picked up on who this ghost is?
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 17:17:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-19 17:15
Nah, I haven't. I have my guesses, though...

sentence structure and phrasing give it away

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 17:50:03 |Display all floors
What's going on here?it seems complicated
pass your success to the next generation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 18:00:31 |Display all floors
Or you could simply look at the time that it is posted and factor in that OP was somewhat drunk at the time.

Regardless, is anything that I said wrong? Challenge the facts not the person. Or are you happy to be stuck with the ad hominim fallacy for ever?

Also Voice_cd if you are reading this thread look at this example of member attacking instead of replying to the content of the thread. That is if you want a good forum.....
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.