Author: SpaceAlien

Delete [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-17 14:55:55 |Display all floors
Dear questioner,

I apologize for all my racist posts.  I now acknowledge that there is nothing special or unique about the Chinese people or the Chinese culture, and that the best way for China to advance would be to embrace Western Liberalism and support all the human rights ideas of the United Nations.  

I again humbly apologize for all the bad ideas I have shared on this forum: please forgive me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:15:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SpaceAlien at 2012-1-17 15:19

If it pleases all the members of this forum, I will go through all my posts and delete all the racist and immoral/unethical comments.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:50:30 |Display all floors
questioner Post time: 2012-1-17 14:30
You have not addressed a single issue raised in my post. That is because you do not understand it,  ...

That's nice of you to appreciate it, SpaceAlien. I also erased the insult I made about you in my last post! Have nice day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:18:53 |Display all floors
SpaceAlien Post time: 2012-1-17 08:36
Your reaction to the article was similar to virtually all anglos: such topics offend them: truth of ...
Your reaction to the article was similar to virtually all anglos: such topics offend them: truth offends them, reason offends them, logic offends them, objectivity offends them, science, technology, and math offends them, and advancement offends them.  Yes, a very tiny percent of them do have good personalities, but most do not.   I welcome any anglo who does have a good personality though and want to help China.

I think the kindest thing we can say about you, space alien, is that you are proof this opinion statement, written by Linda Gottfredson, is false

You don't understand any of the material in it, nor the science behind the opinion

The Wall Street Journal is not a scientific journal

Did you know that 131 people were asked to endorse the statement? Only 100 responded and only 52 endorsed it. There is a good reason for that.

The article calls itself "mainstream science on intelligence"

(scanned copy here - udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994WSJmainstream.pdf )

It does not talk about much science. This is why it appears in WSJ

It was written in response to a controversial book called The Bell Curve, dealing with racial differences in intelligence

The American Psychological Association created a task force to investigate in direct response to the controversy:

The APA 1996 Intelligence Task Force Report is the result, here:

lrainc.com/swtaboo/taboos/apa_01.html

attached is the conclusion about race
apastat.jpg
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:26:28 |Display all floors
hahahaha
apastat2.jpg
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:29:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SpaceAlien at 2012-1-17 16:31
lebeast Post time: 2012-1-17 16:18
I think the kindest thing we can say about you, space alien, is that you are proof this opinion s ...

lebeast, you are completely right, Linda Gottfredson is a fraud, and there really is no such thing as genetic intelligence.  I again apologize for my racist, evil, and immoral posts.  I beg your forgiveness and hope we can be friends.

The best way for China to become intelligent and advanced is to become multicultural and accept immigrants from all around the world: diversity has been America's greatest strength, and it will also be China's greatest strength.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:43:40 |Display all floors
become multicultural

It hasn't done a lot for us, in fact some of the people who engineered it now admit multiculturism is a failure.

You can and should excercise the grey matter regularly but that does not necessarily improve your intelligence-just maintain what you already have.

I might be better educated than say, my window cleaner but that wouldn't mean im more intelligent. Maybe i just try harder.

Even so its its still debateable whether or not you can improve on intelligence.  I dont believe some of the IQ's celebrities are credited with-150 plus-especially listening to what they have to say.

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.