Author: Revolutionar

Taiwan wins no reunification.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-17 16:16:55 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-17 16:04
under her?

There are more things you don't know.

Eg, you dont even know a single word of Chinese.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:19:10 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-17 15:25
Westerners not superior to Chinese.

But living in democracies sure beat living in autocratic quee ...

You don't care to konw what i am talking. You never understand or want to konw what is happening in China, it's amazing. Just enjoy your staying in your democratic country, don't go to the autocratic China i prefer to live.

The Government has the ability to take taiwan forcefully, but that is not the resort we  will choose, for the mainlanders and taiwanese are Chinese, we are brothers and sisters. We can wait until my brother want to go back home. You never konw  the feeling of the Chinese.

Why not ask US to take your country as one of his state, after all, US has the most matured westernstyle democracy in the world. US can teach you how to do the right thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:19:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SpaceAlien at 2012-1-17 16:24

Let Taiwan be free: is it really worth entering a nuclear war with NATO over Taiwan?  All Chinese people will become dead: then what good is either China or Taiwan when both of you are all dead?  Do you have any idea what it is like to have millions of people completely vaporized by a nuclear bomb?  If you think Hiroshima and Nagasaki was bad, keep in mind that this time, NATO will not drop just two bombs, but 5,000 nuclear bombs all over China.  And America does not care if you try to retaliate: America would rather be free than alive: all Americans would gladly give up their lives for the greater good of the world.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:26:12 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-1-17 16:19
You don't care to konw what i am talking. You never understand or want to konw what is happening i ...

Taiwanese dont look favourably at China jailing social activist Ai Wei Wei.

Who can blame them?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:43:40 |Display all floors
SpaceAlien Post time: 2012-1-17 16:19
Let Taiwan be free: is it really worth entering a nuclear war with NATO over Taiwan?  All Chinese pe ...

in other words,

when will China stop being pragmatic and turn beastly?

there is a distinctly risk that cannot be ignored.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 17:16:13 |Display all floors
You don't care to konw what i am talking. You never understand or want to konw what is happening i ...

Actually, taking Taiwn by force would be too costly.To take an island you'd need three times the manpower the defenders have.And although China's Navy improved it's not huge and powerful enough yet. Also the USA would be forced by law to defend Taiwn...considering that both countries have nukes....well,you get the picture. So taking Taiwn by force ain't an option and the guys in Zhongnanhai know it. That's why the status quo exists and will exist until the Taiwnese by themselves decide to unite with the PRC.
And the US aren't the most mature democratic system...it's a two party system with an electoral delegate system which makes it less democratic than most European countries.I'd never take the US as best example for democracy.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 20:03:39 |Display all floors

your patience
and China's patience is forced upon you.

Taiwan's rejection of re unification is their choice.
a logical choice and as democracy matures in Taiwan, a choice that makes more and more sense.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.