Author: Revolutionar

Taiwan wins no reunification.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-17 14:04:22 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-17 13:36
no one doubts big ugly China covets after tiny Taiwan.

We are talking about SOVEREIGNTY, pls remember this.

What's your logic, if China don't apply the Westernstyle democracy, China should not be a country with dignity?

Stop so-called  democracy preach.  Thankfully, we are not  Sick Man of Asia anymore, you never could impose this on us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 14:25:30 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-1-17 14:04
We are talking about SOVEREIGNTY, pls remember this.

What's your logic, if China don't apply the  ...

Let me put it to you.

Queen bees and queen bee colonies teaches sovereigns first.

Democracies teach people first.

People' s opinions and desires first.

And it is clear what is desire of the Taiwanese.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 14:31:48 |Display all floors
waiboshu Post time: 2012-1-17 13:50
What's wrong with you? If China is so ugly to you, go back to your own country. It's none of your  ...

When beautiful girl rejects marriage proposal of rich man,
The clearest explanation is that the girl considers the marriage proposal is from big ugly beast.

It is in this context I used words such as ugly and beast.

Good analogies.

Taiwan rejects marriage proposal of China now and forever unless and until China is a free democratic country. That is clear to all honest observers.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:02:12 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-17 14:25
Let me put it to you.

Queen bees and queen bee colonies teaches sovereigns first.

No one want to ignore what taiwanese desire, so we can wait.

People first, no one doubt this. China is on the way towards it. Things has changed little by little.

In 1970s, nobody expect China will be today's China. Who know what will happen 50 years later? China and Chinese people have more potentials than you can expected, just open your eyes wider.

Don't take the moral stand to judge us, I never thought the westerners are superior to us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:25:24 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-1-17 15:02
No one want to ignore what taiwanese desire, so we can wait.

People first, no one doubt this. Chi ...

Westerners not superior to Chinese.

But living in democracies sure beat living in autocratic queen bee colonies.

and that is at the core of Taiwan - China issue from the point of view of Taiwanese who are also culturally and ethnically Chinese.

Ma's position of " cannot get married but still can be friends / lovers " certainly makes more sense and more popular than Chen Sui Bian's position of " cannot get married so must be enemies".

Chen Sui Bian is no more but democracy in Taiwan is even more entrenched than 4 years ago.

and the recovery of DPP is impressive and I congratulate Taiwan.

the fact that DPP can recover so impressively means the transition from autocratic rule to democratic rule is now complete.

this suggest Taiwan is a nice place to stay and make a living.

a softer, kinder more compassionate Taiwan emerges.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:50:28 |Display all floors
and I am impressed with Tsai Ing Wen.

I am confident even if she had won, Taiwan will do well under her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 16:04:17 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-17 15:50
and I am impressed with Tsai Ing Wen.

I am confident even if she had won, Taiwan will do well under ...

under her?

saucy.

Do you actually beilieve what you say?

i have impression that you have no clue about Taiwan but simply takingt cause to get back to them for banning you recently?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.