Views: 17280|Replies: 49

where are there so many women who can't find a husband?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-15 19:26:48 |Display all floors
i lived in many chinese big cities,such as Shenzhen,Xia men,Shanghai,Beijing,etc.I find a strange phenomenon.Many women more than 30 years old are still single.why?Is america also with the same phenomenon?I am married.So I can't help those single women.But ,i really want know the reason. Who can tell me the reason?
老男想娶群里的女人1632-1[1].gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 23:58:48 |Display all floors
i was taking to a nice chinese girl only 24 and still cannot find a boy friend i suppose she is just a normal chinese girl and does not look like a film star, chinese men are all chasing the perfect chinese girls and complane about the others leavng to marry westen men,    

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-16 02:27:30 |Display all floors
In greece we have this problem as the women are more than the men.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-16 04:36:23 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-1-16 02:27
In greece we have this problem as the women are more than the men.

keep looking,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 07:33:15 |Display all floors
This seems to be true in a number of societies. In Japan, I think that women in their 30's have the highest proportion of single women on record. I have also heard of a similar phenomena in Korea. I have heard two explanations from other people, I don't know if either are accurate;

(1) Best in the Village vs Best in the World: It used to be the case that women might look for the best guy in the village to marry, but with modern media they know of many rich, powerful and handsome men. So their appetite for local men is reduced. They want the best in the world, not just the best in the village. This effect may also work on men as well!

(2) As women gain more economic power, they still generally look for a man who earns more than them. Obviously there are a limited number of powerful and rich guys, and strong competition from other women. So, there is a reduced number of potential partners acceptable to them.

However, as I am not a woman in my 30's... I cannot be an expert on the correct answer!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-16 09:43:07 |Display all floors
In China once a woman is 27 and single...she's OLD......Chinese men don't want them.......

Good thing there are plenty of Foreign men who think 27 is not Old....Thats why you see so many 50 something Foreigners with Young Chinese woman....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 10:01:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by constellation at 2012-1-18 01:26

I agreed with the fellow above and made a complement to this phenomenon on the unmarried elder women, cause the rhythm of life is very fast in big cities, the elder girls havn't many chances and free time to date the attractive guys, they just be busy in their work all the day long, after one days work, they will go back to their domitories and felt very tired, so havn't other energy to prick up herself to play at the public place like clubs, gyms, pubs and so on becuase thoese place have many chances to date males, this phenomenon cause their vitasphere is so narrow that they feel lonely and lost many chances.
times flash away, they easily became older and older, maybe the big cities easily coincided with boys and girls one nigh stand for their loneliness and desire for love.
I even believe girls not only wants to married a outstanding guy but also married a man for love and be loved. so harsh circumstance to satisfy their demands.
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.