Views: 3246|Replies: 18

China must support Iran at all cost to defeat Evil USA. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-14 05:05:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 08:43:31 |Display all floors
Iran is one of China largest oil supplier. IF the thieves in the US at the Iranian people, it would an attack on China. China than can attack the Canadians.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 09:59:34 |Display all floors
if us wages war on Iran,i am sure the world war 3 will begin.we don't like to see this results except shose people who are in abject poverty and those hooligan.this is not sever the benefit of most people in this world.why Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapon?why must your us be the leader in this world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 12:00:05 |Display all floors
It's not that simple. the situation is far more complicated
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 15:47:11 |Display all floors
wuzhaohua Post time: 2012-1-14 08:59
if us wages war on Iran,i am sure the world war 3 will begin.we don't like to see this results excep ...

Who else do you recommend to be to the world as the US is currently? Surely not China....the world would never allow that because of an underlying mistrust that inherently exists, a remnant of Mr Mao's legacy I suppose.
I see no reason for China to go to war over a possible US vs Iran conflict. All 3 countries would suffer immense damage, the ME would become a radioactive wasteland, if it went that far, and then nobody'd get any oil which'd put the world into a social, politcal and economic tailspin from which it'd probably take generations to recover from, if at all.
Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapons, much like NK or Venezuela because the leadership in those countries are all mentally unbalanced and constantly make inflammatory statements aimed at stirring and fomenting more trouble in an already troubled world. Irans midget of a president once stated that "Israel should be wiped off the map". It's a bit hard to misread the intention of that sentence, no matter how hard he tried to gloss over what he said. No, Iran, while having some very nice folks amongst the citizens, cannot be trusted politically or religiously, to be responsible which should, to the sane, rational and more objective of us, indicate that Iran should never possess nuclear weapons.....much the same as any country in that region, or any country lead by zealots and outcasts. I note, with displeasure that China supports those countries and then wonders why the western world isn't exactly trusting of China.....ummmm, duh!

Bingsilk tends to make these overly melodramatic statements and they can be cast aside as the trash they are.....examples of one childs meglomaniacal thoughts which no thinking person should, or would give any credence to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 15:51:28 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-14 11:00
It's not that simple. the situation is far more complicated

Who else do you recommend to be to the world as the US is currently? Surely not China....the world would never allow that because of an underlying mistrust that inherently exists, a remnant of Mr Mao's legacy I suppose.
I see no reason for China to go to war over a possible US vs Iran conflict. All 3 countries would suffer immense damage, the ME would become a radioactive wasteland, if it went that far, and then nobody'd get any oil which'd put the world into a social, politcal and economic tailspin from which it'd probably take generations to recover from, if at all.
Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapons, much like NK or Venezuela because the leadership in those countries are all mentally unbalanced and constantly make inflammatory statements aimed at stirring and fomenting more trouble in an already troubled world. Irans midget of a president once stated that "Israel should be wiped off the map". It's a bit hard to misread the intention of that sentence, no matter how hard he tried to gloss over what he said. No, Iran, while having some very nice folks amongst the citizens, cannot be trusted politically or religiously, to be responsible which should, to the sane, rational and more objective of us, indicate that Iran should never possess nuclear weapons.....much the same as any country in that region, or any country lead by zealots and outcasts. I note, with displeasure that China supports those countries and then wonders why the western world isn't exactly trusting of China.....ummmm, duh!

Bingsilk tends to make these overly melodramatic statements and they can be cast aside as the trash they are.....examples of one childs meglomaniacal thoughts which no thinking person should, or would give any credence to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 16:08:03 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-14 15:51
Who else do you recommend to be to the world as the US is currently? Surely not China....the world ...

Kiwi, don't take this thread seriously.

BingDing69 was proven to be an American and can't even read a single Chinese character.

It's amusing to see him cursing his own country as "evil" and provoke Chinese to do irrational thing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.