Views: 8832|Replies: 10

Another Funny joke shared with you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-13 12:24:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by constellation at 2012-1-13 12:25

Tired of one day's entertainning the guests, the newly-married couples send them away, the bride grasped bride's hand harshed into the living room and peeled up the bride and the clothes himself, agitato said to the bride, sweetheart I will send you my cheifest treasure to you, I cherished it for 20s years, then the couples passed the exciting moment they never havn't before. After that, the bride said curiously to her husband, hi ,dearling, what's your kept 20s years treasure??? send me right now, i can't wait much time. The bridegroom stared with his eyes openly, oh, god! I consecrated to you already just now!!! and do you want again??{:soso_e120:}
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 13:23:27 |Display all floors
eight that husband's little brother is too small or that wife's hole is too loose.sad,really sad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 13:27:53 |Display all floors
to tell you the truth,normally,as long as your little brother can reach 6 cm,you can make a women flying on the sky.they say women's hole can adujst to the length of your little brother.if you little brother is small,they can contract and shrink to grasp your little brother.too big little brother is not a good thing.my little brother can reach 25 cm long sometimes,once,i even broke a woman's womb.it took me 20000 yuan to send her to a hospital.sometimes,i really want to take a operation to cut my little brother to 15 cm long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 14:30:17 |Display all floors
The question is,
how long did this couples' exciting time LAST?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 14:31:25 |Display all floors
wuzhaohua Post time: 2012-1-13 13:27
to tell you the truth,normally,as long as your little brother can reach 6 cm,you can make a women fl ...

all the women who own big holes welcome you & your great dick~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 19:17:05 |Display all floors
wow, no...guys here talked too much, just extends your imagination, not say it out maybe better!
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 11:06:40 |Display all floors
Mr. 10 inch wang. Are you black? lol
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.