Views: 1907|Replies: 8

how to improve english [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-12 16:19:26 |Display all floors
i have interest in learning english and teachers have said that i have the gift about language. But these years, i found myself stagnate...everything...i want to learn more, want to get more, want to be specific and strong, but i can find a sally port. i become fussy, become impatient about everything...i don't like the one i act as now, i want to change, from speaking and writing fluent english...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 09:13:55 |Display all floors
Are you interested in English? Why do you want to learn?

You just asked a very big question: to be specific, what language ability do you want to improve? Listening, speaking, reading, writing or translating?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 11:59:38 |Display all floors
woca! we all have bottle neck in learning a language.it depends on your talant and the time you spend on learning language.for example,if you are very stupid,soon,you will reach the bottle neck of language.we are chinese,i met many guys in elementary school or middle school.they are bad in chinese.we never expect them to handle chinese well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 12:02:23 |Display all floors
second,if you spend only half hour to learn english,soon,you will reach your bottle neck.why?learning language needs repeat and memory.the more you leard,the more time you need pay to memory.to tell you the truth,if you only pay half an hour each day to learn english.coca! you will never be good at english.several years,you will find you can't get any progress in your english language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 12:04:26 |Display all floors
to get a good english skill,i mean you can communicate with foreigners without any difficult,you must spend 4 hours each day to learn it.at the beginning,you are just learning english,little by little,you find you can use english,for example,reading english newpaper.of course,those time of using english is still included in that four hours.woca! so complicated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 12:06:15 |Display all floors
of course,woca! if you want to be an english lingustist,caca! four hours each day is not enough for you.even you want to be a chinese linguistist,you will still spend most of your time on chinese.that is your job.do you know?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 14:49:02 |Display all floors
"woca"
"caca"

what's sort of Language?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.