Author: voice_cd

Congratulations, Most Valuable Members   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-13 07:16:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hmoonhistorian at 2012-1-12 19:11

I am new member here, but I had been to many other forums and can say that this is one of the best. I had check the five members who are being regconize here and I can that they greatly deserve the mentions.

I also like to thank moderator on this forum for doing an excellent job. I know it is hard not to take a stand sometimes especially for any Chinese individul,but voice CD s doing a great job maintain this forum and able to look at both side of debates as valuable contributions. Chinese and us Americans are not enemies to each other and should not be enemy. Only a few thieves in the U.S. that make it seem that. Witht a little proper historical education, we can learn that all humanity no matter what race or nationalities. And not only we can  co-exist,  but we an also having fun existing together.

Since I have been here reading debatings others I had learned a great deal. I look forward to participate more in this forum.

Song Yang
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 07:39:51 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-1-12 00:44
Thank you for your understanding. I don't have bias on any member, just want it a fair play, fair  ...

You are very fair.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 08:47:38 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-12 22:37
Wow  ............  !

I have a big gong ............      ...........

Nice speech, expatter, I am touched and feel proud. Congratulation,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 09:07:36 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-13 07:16
I am new member here, but I had been to many other forums and can say that this is one of the best.  ...

We are flattered, thanks, Yang. We are still learning how to do a good job, the members are the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 10:50:59 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-12 21:37
Wow  ............  !

I have a big gong ............      ...........

Ya fergot me ya bugger, hehehe! I voted for you and seneca even though I've been away for a fairly long time due to real life committments. Glad to see you both get the "gong" and congrats to satsu as well. For some strange reason, I got "bumped" up to VIP....a rather dubious honor, about which I have no idea what, if any weight it carries, hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 11:16:33 |Display all floors
Pass by

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 11:24:36 |Display all floors
I'd not been here frequentlyin the past 2011
So,no one voted me

I have a resolution which will lead me into 2012's ACTIVITY~~

Vote me & Bless me!
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.