Author: voice_cd

Congratulations, Most Valuable Members   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-12 21:45:55 |Display all floors
Congratulations!!!!!
{:soso_e181:}{:soso_e181:}

{:soso_e100:}

photos!! photos!!! {:soso_e112:} {:soso_e100:}{:soso_e181:}

kudos voice_cd!!
and to all who made this possible: Cheers!!
The best response to a fool is silence....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 22:00:09 |Display all floors
Got to be hard yakka; congratulating all champions!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-12 22:09:29 |Display all floors
freetofly Post time: 2012-1-12 17:29
I am a soft person, can’t take soft words

Voice_cd touched me for his/her sincerity. I am since ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-12 22:37:10 |Display all floors
Wow  ............  !

I have a big gong ............     {:soso_e114:} ...........

A hearty thanks to all those who voted for me and I would mention all of you and I welcome you to join 'My Friends' section on this site. I have not really looked at this and maybe that is fun ..........

I am not sure ..........

Special thank you to emu_central I would never have imagined that you would have considered me and I am much taken aback by this .........  Thank you .........  {:soso_e181:}

I had hoped that all the top three would have ended up exactly equal after small adjustments, but it didn't happen. Satsu actually got more or the same votes as me and he voted for me and I did not vote for him. I wanted to but I was trying to use my vote politically ..........

So thank you and congrats to Satsu ..........    {:soso_e181:}

You deserved it mate, keep up that steady pragmatic rational that you do and good luck in your whole year for 2012 ...........

Congratulations to seneca and without doubt you have been an extremely notable poster in this forum .........

I cannot say that we agree on all things but the forum would be less without you ........

Austin, well just keep on snorting pal ..............   

What do you give a sick pig ........ ??               Oinkment .............     

Regards to all the rest and I hope that the contribution that Fenix makes to this forum will not go unnoticed in 2012 ..........

Thank you NE Tigress for your care for other forum members and the way you make a stand for those that are missing or may have strayed  ............    {:soso_e183:}

Thank you petera and we all contribute in our own way ..........   

Come back soapdodger, as I have to try to be more responsible in the way I reply in the future  ....

Thank you to everyone for making it an interesting experience and your support for me, and others and the forum ........

No matter what we are, we all add a little which makes the whole  ..........

And thank you to CD for making a stand and being involved, I am sure that your approach will yield some very positive results  ...........      {:soso_e178:}

If I missed any of you out here you will already know that I value your support and input in this forum ........

Thank you guys .............       {:soso_e181:}

Now the teary eyed bit ...........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 22:53:58 |Display all floors
so sorry that I missed the time for voting.

anyway congratulations for all !

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 23:12:58 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-12 22:37
Wow  ............  !

I have a big gong ............      ...........
  1. Thank you NE Tigress for your care for other forum members and the way you make a stand for those that are missing or may have strayed  ............   
Copy code

Thank YOU expatter !

And congratulations !      

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-12 23:27:12 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-12 22:37
Wow  ............  !

I have a big gong ............      ...........

I also want to thank everyone that voted for me{:soso_e100:}, Especially the girls,{:soso_e100:}

But Mango said they were all his ghosts{:soso_e101:}.

Now he's been caught I hope he sticks to his curfew, and is in bed at 7pm without a biscuit, and doesn't climb out the bedroom window without Mum knowing, if he does he will get grounded I am sure.
Get a book in you pants Mango just in case you get caught again{:soso_e121:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.