Author: timbatu

Two Videos of China for Americans and Australians   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-17 12:06:12 |Display all floors
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-17 07:40
If I lose then you won all the time haaa:) you even have a picture of a sad clown poor guy. Anyway ...

Just like a healthy person does not need drugs; I do not need ideology or religion to live a happy life.

Your religion fills you with insecurity and hate.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 14:33:25 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-12 23:17
You can see, neither JFenix, Lebeast or Ronny even come here. They refuse to watch such pleasant TV  ...

You clearly know absolutely ZERO about China, or you would know that we haven't been able to watch you tube for years now. Some Chinaman you are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 20:49:43 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-17 14:33
You clearly know absolutely ZERO about China, or you would know that we haven't been able to watch ...

Do you think Lebeast or JFenix is in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 22:09:22 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-17 12:06
Just like a healthy person does not need drugs; I do not need ideology or religion to live a happy ...

And how do you know if I have a religion or not?? Religion is not the problem. People like you who takes all the blame to religion is the problem. By the way I don’t think you are Chinese if you are show me your skills.

be a good boy ok?....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 23:47:04 |Display all floors
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-17 22:09
And how do you know if I have a religion or not?? Religion is not the problem. People like you who ...

Religion is the problem. The approach of religion is faith based - which rejects real world facts but relies on a scripture. The faith-based approach creates ignorance and bigotry. Sorry you are delusional.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 00:04:17 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-17 12:06
Just like a healthy person does not need drugs; I do not need ideology or religion to live a happy ...

But you are not happy, Timbo - you keep telling us this......

So stay away from the crack houses down the street, which are churches on the "day of rest" and you too can be happy..... until your witdrawal symptoms start, from both the crack & the pulpit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 01:21:57 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-18 00:04
But you are not happy, Timbo - you keep telling us this......

So stay away from the crack houses  ...

I am not happy because I am persecuted and harassed. Other than that, I am very happy. I am surely not in need of your hairy white man called Jesus.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.