Author: timbatu

Two Videos of China for Americans and Australians   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-15 20:20:59 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-15 10:50
placed on a western site so those located in China cant see it. great plan

These are old shows from Chinese TV Travel Channel. You are so clueless about China.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 21:01:36 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-12 23:15
The US media should have done the report themselves. If democracy and Christianity trust its own pe ...

Ok I will ask you this. Who are the Christians? What they did to you? Chinese people are not less, but it looks like you feel that way.

There is many more religions in the USA than Christianity. Is because of China that has allow the USA to exploited them. China has no care for factories workers who work many hours a day with less than the minimum payment. Is because of China that the air is so polluted that is not allowing their own people to breath clean air. China is the world's #1 Air polluter.

You know what I think.... I think you admire the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 03:49:07 |Display all floors
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-15 21:01
Ok I will ask you this. Who are the Christians? What they did to you? Chinese people are not less, ...

You need to come to an American ghetto to get real.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 06:38:33 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-16 03:49
You need to come to an American ghetto to get real.

Look Pal! The only one who needs to get in the "Real world" is you. I know many things plus I must say that you are a lier who criticized the USA with no fundamental facts. You get so Christianity Phobic that is not allowing you to think right. Let me tell you I live in the USA and I know many things most of the things you had said in this forum are mostly Lies. Stop representing Chinese people let them represent themselves.

If you don't want to accept the fact that China is also corrupt and do bad things then is your problem dude.

P.S Look behind you probably there is a mass of Christians people staring at you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 09:21:59 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-13 23:24
Lebeast, the videos show nice skiing slopes in China. Please watch.

Since rich Chinese start travelling world, lots of skiing slopes everywhere!
Da wogs start at Calais!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 10:50:10 |Display all floors
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-16 06:38
Look Pal! The only one who needs to get in the "Real world" is you. I know many things plus I must ...

You are free to have a debate. Oh, you seem to have lost each and every one of them. This is why you live in a general faith-based statement and you cannot go to any detail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 07:40:17 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-16 10:50
You are free to have a debate. Oh, you seem to have lost each and every one of them. This is why y ...

If I lose then you won all the time haaa:) you even have a picture of a sad clown poor guy. Anyway, if you have no fate then you do not believe in Communism which is an idea that rules China every second right? you are a Chinese whith no identity! hehe:) you are like a clown without smile!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.