Author: timbatu

Pope to world including China: Gay marriage a threat to humanity   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-26 13:37:51 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-1-26 15:27
I think MSN is the latest ripoff.......

....the NEW OPIUM for China!

yeah its all designed to suck more money out of us, they know we'd prefer to spend less, but they force us to spend more. we really need to put a lid on these monopolies. and it can be done, OWS proved it, all we need to do is boycott them for 12 months, if that does not work then add 6 months until they agree to stop doing it. money talk is all they understand
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 14:02:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2012-1-26 14:06
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-26 13:37
yeah its all designed to suck more money out of us, they know we'd prefer to spend less, but they  ...

That's the REVENUE MERCHANT in the USA using CREATIVE METHODS to suck DOLLARS back.

Then there are the others.......

......it's really premature to describe CHINA as being able to overtake the United States with so many GAMES in their CARDS.

With China developing in the "Shadow" of the US$ economic zone - you can imagine how'd difficult it can get. They need money - JUST ask INTEL, MSN - in future - GOOGLE ANDROID, R-3/R-2 software; maybe even AUTOMOBILE CPU software to get us to COUGH OUT THE TAXES imposed by the USA.

It's like China's TEA, SILK & PORCELAIN before the British discovered OPIUM and then CRUDE OIL.
We can operate without a computer without going ONLINE, but can we make do without the MULTI MEDIA.

Just look at the CHINESE KIDS queues for the Ipod, Ipads..........it's an addiction!

(Chuckle - I am being stage managed by the Malayan State, aided by the Revenue Merchants + underclass TO STEER TOWARDS certain directions even if I try hard to keep my inputs with PERSONAL OBSERVATION, SUGGESTION, CONCLUSIONS! Now i believe they are making my computer obsolete via RC - so that i spend the extra US$ on unnecessary upgrades to my computer units)

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 14:06:17 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-1-26 16:02
That's the REVENUE MERCHANT in the USA using CREATIVE METHODS to such DOLLARS back.

Then there ar ...

It's another method of US invasion, they want the Chinese kids, easier to brain wash with toys, that's why China needs to get it's own stuff, so it can keep it's kids free from US goodies and propaganda

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 14:13:44 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-26 14:06
It's another method of US invasion, they want the Chinese kids, easier to brain wash with toys, th ...

I am waiting to SEE the SOLUTIONS that the CHINESE GOVERNMENT has for these American Gaming Strategies............

.........anyway, I am retiring. The Malayan State, Revenue Merchants, underclass + community collaborations has made it quite unprofitable for me. I am pretty surprised at the COLLABORATION of the Malayan State - which made my life quite uncomfortable.

I kept wondering why my ex girlfriend (at age 33), a Ms. Liu kept mentioning "Water Pipeline broken" every time we met. It still doesn't made sense today. I reckon - the Malayan State is also quite in the "shadows" of the ENTIRE GAME plan.......because, then I did not think the USA can be so easily defeated, even if Mr. Bush went on a "Bush gone wild stratagem".

It makes no sense to be a VICTIM of the Malayan establishment (That's the reason why they gone VIRAL CRAZY with E's then - E = Establishments)

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 14:15:56 |Display all floors
.....and I was KIND HEARTED to help CHINA (and my own country) GET RID of the stagnation.....

Mighty Unprofitable work - with everybody working against me!
for rational reasons - yet to be understood - as a hindsight!

ha ha ha

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 14:19:02 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-1-26 16:13
I am waiting to SEE the SOLUTIONS that the CHINESE GOVERNMENT has for these American Gaming Strate ...

I think she needed a plumber, I know 4 miss Liu's, very nice
But, as for Malaya, I know very little.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 14:23:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.