Author: timbatu

Pope to world including China: Gay marriage a threat to humanity   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-19 09:41:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by CVHuan at 2012-1-18 19:42

Religious trash talk again...  Go drown yourself with your crazy bible in hand.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 13:45:33 |Display all floors
I can't imagine how would I feel if I see there are 2 men or 2 women just kissing in front of me.........

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 14:40:00 |Display all floors
I can. It's unbound love. And its none of my business to interfere in their love affair.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 14:58:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by attilaattila at 2012-1-19 08:04
  1. Religious trash talk again...  Go drown yourself with your crazy bible in hand.
Copy code
I am not too  religious, I have been in the Church several years ago, but you liberals  all around the world want to destroy every society, every value  , with gay-rights, than legalizing weed, and other horrible ideas, like personal liberty is above everything, the family is unimportant.

Liberals are the most evil creatures in the Universe.

Just wait until the liberals want to legalize opium.{:soso_e111:}  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 16:18:42 |Display all floors
I don't konw what Pope Benedict say. Why it is one of several threats to the traditional family?
Do you konw the feeling of a single man or a woman with her gay husband?
I believe that love is unisex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 16:35:12 |Display all floors
wayne09 Post time: 2012-1-19 09:18
I don't konw what Pope Benedict say. Why it is one of several threats to the traditional family?
D ...

Exactly, China should stick with her old values however, but the real threat is not some kind of religion,they are honest about what they want, well at least the pope he want to spread Christianity and he thinks that is a good thing I am not sure about that , but the liberals, those are like snakes , you do not see them their poson kills slowly , they just start to talk about gay-rights and drug liberalisation, oh and that prostitution should be legal, and other evil things, until they destroy every society in the world   

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-1-19 16:51:30 |Display all floors
Pope understood but lately when the patient expired

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.