Author: timbatu

Black American Deported As Illegal Alien - Minority Struggles Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-25 00:50:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-3-25 00:57
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-3-25 00:46
Here you have Your irish national, who got dported from the USA.
Please try to make a "racism case" out of this story.
The link to the source is in the filter.

FreddyAguilar,
Your response is not logically related to my questions and statements in this thread. So an Irish terrorist was deported. How does that relate to this case of Lorene Turner? Did I ever suggest that "no Irish terrorist would ever be deported"? Your post seems to address that question which I never raised.

FreddyAguilar, what your college math scores are?

You seem to focus on words but you cannot understand the logic behind. I suggest you to read slowly my post #56 and #58. See if you can understand them. I know different person have different learning styles. So, let's do it slowly and see if you eventually get what I am saying. If you cannot even understand what I am saying, there is no point to continue this discussion.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 00:55:12 |Display all floors
Timbatu,

it was an error (caused by the girl herself).

To deport a person costs money. What do you think who paid for her ticket to Columbia ?

Yes, you are right ! The American tax payer !

And, if the responsible airport officer would have made a wrong decision, he would be hold responsible for the expenses.

No officer would take such a financial risk, or even the risk to be fired, to deport a person out of a racist attitude.

Who is telling you, that those airport officers were not black themselves ?

You and like minded people want to stir hatred and racism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 01:03:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-3-25 01:10
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-3-25 00:55
Timbatu,

it was an error (caused by the girl herself).

Who is telling you, that those airport officers were not black themselves ?

You and like minded people want to stir hatred and racism.

Freddy Aguilar,
Your accusations are way off. My only purpose here is for peace, love, freedom and equlaity for all.

Let me try to explain the logic one more time. See if you can understand it.

A black teen was deported even when the fingerprints did not match. The erroneous deportation cost tax payer dollar and outrage.

My question to you, if the teen was white, wouldl she still be deported with mismatched finger prints?

You answered by, for example, pointing out that an Irish terrorist was deported before.

But I never assert the logical assumption that your example counters.

What I am saying is that blacks are treated as less in the US. If the black teen was white, in exactly the same situation, she may not have been deported and tax payer's money saved.

You have made a track of vicious accusations against me on CD.

I am not sure if your awkward track of posts on CD is a truthful reflection of your low level of brain capability.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 01:08:08 |Display all floors
Can you spell  I D I O T ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-25 01:12:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-3-25 01:31
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-3-25 01:08
Can you spell  I D I O T ?

FreddyAguilar aka JFenix, your response seems to be a logical jump and it is acutely abrupt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 07:02:05 |Display all floors
Analysis,

FreddyAguilar aka JFenix shows another aspect of the US culture. When his lies accumulate and collapse, he thinks he can walk away without consequence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.