Author: timbatu

Black American Deported As Illegal Alien - Minority Struggles Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-9 22:50:47 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-9 16:28
An American-born teen from Texas who told law enforcement officials that she was a 21-year-old Colom ...

Ronny, this is a good example of your explicit bias, and/or faith in a deceptive media. The black teen supplied a name matches the US record of an illegal immigrant. The black teen never claims to be from Colombia and the finger prints do NOT match.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 22:52:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-9 23:08
lebeast Post time: 2012-1-9 17:00
the only question now is why she ran away in the first place..

Your faith in the lying media reflects the lack of critical thinking ability in the West. Obviously, Western education does not teach you to think independently.

Your shocking racism inherited from your faith in Ghod does not help either.

The false US Police statement in the news is the following: "Jakadrien was just 14 when she ran away from her home and was arrested for theft by Houston police."

The statement is a typical false accusation. It is published in the news destroying the future of the 15-year-old. The first accusation is a family matter, unverified. The second accusation is also unverified. But why such pure rumor are published in the US news? Think about how the US Police control the media. Think about how the US Police is defending itself and has no concern for the minority teen. Think about how the US news reporters are racists just like Lebeast.

In all aspects, this is not an isolated case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 22:53:28 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-1-9 17:05
however - there is some serious "egg on the face" for the Colombian authorities - she was issued a C ...

The Colombian authority has no choice but to do whatever the US wishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 23:39:28 |Display all floors
Lebeast, are we done here..??

Can I go snoop another thread..??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 03:33:25 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-10 00:50
Ronny, this is a good example of your explicit bias, and/or faith in a deceptive media. The black  ...

Tim, no, this is your bias, I only presented information I found on-line, The fact is, that you accuse anyone of bias that does not support your accusations. I do not support the USA, but I see no good purpose in spreading false information about it, such methods are useless.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 07:24:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-10 07:36
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-10 03:33
Tim, no, this is your bias, I only presented information I found on-line, The fact is, that you accuse anyone of bias that does not support your accusations. I do not support the USA, but I see no good purpose in spreading false information about it, such methods are useless.

Ronny, the black teen did NOT say she was a Colombian illegal. Why do you believe in such a flawed story.

Oh, just to be honest, your mindset and level of racism are about the same as Lebeast. You seem to have better IQ than him, though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 07:48:49 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-10 09:24
Ronny, the black teen did NOT say she is a Colombian illegal. Why do you believe in such a flawed  ...

Your free to think as you wish Tim, I would not stand in the way of anyone's preferred misconceptions, though I am not and never have been Racist, The fact is I don't like the USA, but as for it's people, I take them individually, so whether I like one or not depends on getting to know them, I apply this standard to everyone, no matter their colour, race, religion, or belief system etc...... this includes you, If I decide I don't like someone it is because I do not like them as a person, nothing more nothing less, but, I rarely dislike a person for a difference of opinion.
You on the other hand treat people that disagree with you like an enemy, you throw words like racist around when you really have no idea about them, and you twist stories like a western politician,  I'm not sure if you want to fight injustice in the world or just make noise, but your lack of clarity is your own fault, you do not bother to truly think about what you say which is why you receive so much negativity.
But, when I think your right I will agree with you.
I hope one day you can have a debate without resorting to childish name calling. Yes we all do it, but most of us are just having fun together, and that's the difference between you and an adult.
Look forward to reading you future posts.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.