Views: 7090|Replies: 11

Long mountain road to school   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-9 14:33:41 |Display all floors
Children walk along the mountain road on their way to school at Minxin Village of Mashan County in southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Every day, they have to leave home very early in the morning and climb over hills for hours to go to school.
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-9 14:39:58 |Display all floors
Looks like a pretty healthy lifestyle to me.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 15:40:21 |Display all floors
My parents always told me they walked miles and miles to school when ever I complained walking just two miles to school in sub-zero weather.

It does look healthy and at least no vehicles whizzing by endangering them. They are so cute.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 16:03:04 |Display all floors
Life so simple can't be so bad, they must be fit, though for children, being still is the hardest exercise.

Great pics
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 16:08:09 |Display all floors
I remember a documentry on tv, it was about kids that had to ride a cable for about 1/2km over to another mountain every day, the cable was at first hand made but they got a steel one( progress) one little girl rode in a cloth bag carried by her 10 year old sister. 
Amazing!!
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 16:09:23 |Display all floors
I think they have a very healthy life. The environment is breathtaking!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 16:25:33 |Display all floors
They will grow up to be boths physical and mentally strong persons.

Hope the central government will provide some sort of assistance with food so that they don't leave home hungry.

Bless you all!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.