NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 05:09:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 05:10:18 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-1-7 04:59
This running dog is from Libya, and now living in Malaysia.

A moslem that has committed blasphemy ...

Saltyballs

Everyone knows China is guilty of human rights abuses. Plenty of abuses and anyone who is honest will attest to it......including so called salty balls.

No need to be moslims from Malaysia to do so.  Hahahahaha
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 05:16:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-1-6 22:22
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-1-6 22:03
You do have a moral high ground, if you're selective and targetting certain and this particular  ...

And the EU does not do that. The EU will however occationally voice an opinion over matters it is not in favor of, just like China does and will do as your influence grow. The EU didn't invade Iraq. Some members joined, some didn't. I don't cry for Saddam. No one has the right to own a people. But was it our responsibility to discharge of him? Of course not. Clearly it was all about the oil and an American rally for patriotism back home for short term political gain. Well that back fired now didn't it?

As for China. You don't seriously think the West want armed conflict with you? Jeez you must be dumber than I thought, pretty dumb in other words.
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 05:20:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-7 05:21
safaribehn Post time: 2012-1-7 04:43
What's so terrible about the Human Rights? I understand that you dislike the hypocrisy of Western  ...

Terrible is a fact that human rights are used as pretext or excuse for imperialistic conquest of this planet and we are talking about very bloody conquest so far.

And you know it so stop pretending that you don't know it is intellectually dishonest to do so.

You know very well that every American intervention is masqueraded behind so called human rights and you know very well that whole deal have nothing to do with human rights.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.