Author: stealth

China v/s USA military strength 2011   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-13 09:28:37 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-12 18:50
Calling them thieves isn't exactly helping the situation or building a rapport. China IS a violent ...

Not calling the thieves who they are  is going to make he situation worse. The natives America failed to regconize the thieves or called who they were cause their people to almost extinct. The Chinese failure to regconize the thieves and identifying who they were before 1949 also cause the Chinese millions of lives, and millions more later when they try to chase the thieves out of China along with their harborers.

I  am not saying that Chinese weren't violent. I am sure Chinese at the time of white thieves and their Jap occupation have to resort to violance in order to chase the thieves out of China. Many nations including  Chinese had tried to peacefully convince the thieves to get out of  other people's counry on their own accord and to respect the national integrity of other nations, but as we saw, it just wasn't possible without the use of violence. If China lie the Natives in America had known the thieves and identified them early on when the thieves were freezing to death and unable to produce their food, millions of lives would had been saved.

I am not Chinese but as an Asian and historian, I had learned that China had to resort to violence as the most effective method to convince the thieves in the U.S. and Japan that it is time for them to accept peace. And when combine with Communty Value or Communism along with national pride, China was able to turn their country from a thieves' style Feudalist state to the second largest economcy in the world.

As for Obama's play to downsizing the U.S. military, that is because thieves in the U.S. had learned that thieves' own private killers like "Black Water Security" is much more effective due to the politics the thieves today had to deal with when using the United States military for their own private robbery activities. Despite of that the interntional community should not feel so safe yet, the thieves in the U.S. still own and abe to control the U.S. military at the touch of a button due many ignorant Americans.

Until the thieves in the U.s. are effective contain, tamed, and locked up, the world including China should always prepare for the worse.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 09:54:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-1-13 08:57

Ok, so what do Native Americans have to do with this annnnd, China chase white people out....not really. Britain retained Hong Kong until 1997, Portugal retained Macau and both those countries, as well as other former colonists from Europe, gave China invaluable assistance in getting the hated Japanese out of China. It's amusing how some folks here are so one sided and myopic.
As for being the second largest economy in the world; yes, some of it is due to current Gov't policy, much of it is due to Mr Deng being a realist and loving his country more than an ideal, and also, from those very countries you appear to revile, who imported goods from China and sent jobs to China. Every coin has 2 sides, might pay to remember that and too many here are remiss when they try and play this card against western nations....in other words, your opinion....that don't won't hunt!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 17:36:29 |Display all floors
look at the US military strength. China's military is nowhere near US Air, Naval and land army power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 17:37:15 |Display all floors
US

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 21:41:05 |Display all floors
You don't need military might to bring down the US !! There are so many ways ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 22:09:20 |Display all floors
callitasitis Post time: 2012-7-17 21:41
You don't need military might to bring down the US !! There are so many ways ....

Such as?
Please do describe such things.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 00:14:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.