Views: 8869|Replies: 19

The East Asian's love for King and country...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-30 03:35:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-1-2 21:36

The realisms 'and the authenticities' of the 'East Asian animal'strue love
for King and Country which has its core roots traced way back to the waring days and beyond of olden china
and which, sadly, is only kept alive by the Koreans and the Japanese...

I'm even more proud of the Japanese tradition

of kneeling in unision, and sob in sorrow at the very first words of the demise of their King

and at the very news of their surender in WW2...

No fakes here...

The coming of the true Asian century?

South Korea pushes for 'new era' with North

I mean who would have thought

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-12-30 11:23:39 |Display all floors
I have a different view about the CRYING IMAGES which tagged as no fake here.

I took alongtime to watch the funeral proccession.

A long shot of one camera showing a few womens particular gathering towards a closeup camera crying,shouting,shaking both hands and hit of chest.Just next the others do nothing.Behind thousands of people are quiet.

Even when I lost my dad n mom I didnot get a hysteria kindies.
The above is a handicapped peoples of a handicapped countries unwilling abstract.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 14:10:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2011-12-29 22:13
aziz Post time: 2011-12-29 19:23
I have a different view about the CRYING IMAGES which tagged as no fake here.

I took alongtime to w ...

>>> I have a different
view about the CRYING IMAGES which
tagged as no fake here.

Each their own opinion of course, aziz...

The best opinion given with the love and honesty of the West are those presented by CNN and such... I mean HOW MEAN of them...

Orchestrated? Is that what you are implying? I mean is it even possible to fake one's state of mind or mentality?

When Mao passed, though I did not kneel as if the passing of a King, the horror strikes me as if a knift into my heart because the death of Mao was the ending of an era... it was the ending of our strength and dignity as a people and as a nation...

>>>Even when I lost my dad n mom I didnot get a hysteria kindies.

Well...  I'm a sentimental one...  

When my Mom & Pop passed, I fought and suppressed my feelings hard... I didn't break until I was in the seclusion of my own bedroom, in private, and there, I bawled my heart out until the Mrs. come in where I started to played brave again...

the grand old Chinese saying '人心肉做' has just proved itself in this case...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-12-30 14:38:30 |Display all floors
Mao was your "king" and naturally the sorrow is yours.Deng was my idol and I felt sorrow for an unknown peoples leader.So the King Kim,nothing for him too.

Dad and mom??Yes we cried,a lot but we thanked to god that they got releived from their untolerable pain.They faced few times brain stroke and we all pray for their relieve.

Our born,grownup,education,social structure,habit,food are not same at all.We may and might have diferences in our feelings.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-30 17:04:10 |Display all floors
I don't think they are fakes  ........

But I do think that the system has given them a set of beliefs and constructs with regard to their leaders ..........

That many of us would simply fail to comprehend this .........      {:soso_e181:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 18:43:02 |Display all floors
the Koreans' way of mourning is generally very emotional. This is what Koreans told me.

However, I'm quite sure that these pictures are either fake, or there is a very strong unspoken expectation to behave like that, or it's some kind of group-dynamic process.

(South) Koreans told me that these pictures do not seem "normal" or understandable to average Koreans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 18:59:18 |Display all floors
Has anyone thought that the emotion is real but not necessarily an emotion of true grief?

His death marks an ending, so I'm sure this period right now could make people fear what is next.

The evil you know if far better than the evil you don't know......

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.