Views: 28370|Replies: 60

Russia Unwise to Not Give China Military Technology   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-29 13:07:11 |Display all floors
I don't see why Russia is reluctant to transfer all their military technology to China.  They should at least give it to China if they agree to pay money for it.  What is Russia going to do with all that technology?  They are a dying nation.  All their smartest people have left to make money in other countries: the brain drain effect has left Russia with only dummies.  All their good scientists and engineers have left Russia.  And the Russian birth-rate is very low, below replacement: they are becoming an endangered species.  And non-Russian third-world people are moving to Russia by the hundreds of thousands.  

Since China is a military ally of Russia, it would only help Russia to give all of their technology to China.  At least China can carry on the technological creations of Russia as they slowly die and go extinct.  I'm surprised they still exist after the Bolshevik Revolution where the Russians decided that they were bored and would have fun killing 50 million of their own people, and now they want a new revolution because they are getting bored of XBox and have decided that again killing each other would be fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 13:44:11 |Display all floors
Hahaha...
The table turned more than two years ago my friend.
Chinese space technology now outpaces the Russian's.

We want our Japanese northern islands back.
Sanction the Russians please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 03:41:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-30 03:42
china-israel Post time: 2011-12-29 23:48
If Japan agrees to become part of China, then both the Chinese and Japanese will inherit Russia on ...

Kike you are funny

Japan is dying nation with lower birth rate than Russia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 05:06:48 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2011-12-30 03:41
Kike you are funny

Japan is dying nation with lower birth rate than Russia.

With all due respect to China, you are not helping make NATO a friend by allowing words like "kike" on your only English news forum.  As I said before, the best way to avoid war with NATO is to be kind to the Jewish people and Israel.  India is kind to them, and NATO leaves India alone.

Regarding Russia, they are finished.  Once their land becomes empty, there is nothing wrong with China inhabiting it: I'm sure Russia would rather have China take the land than anyone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 07:32:31 |Display all floors
china-israel Post time: 2011-12-30 05:06
With all due respect to China, you are not helping make NATO a friend by allowing words like "kike ...
As I said before, the best way to avoid war with NATO is to be kind to the Jewish people and Israel.  India is kind to them, and NATO leaves India alone

Are you saying Hitler should of gas them all and we wouldn't have to discuss kikes solution today?

Well i'm not saying that is not true , Russia have plenty of gas ...........they could give it try together with high techs German ovens  and Russian gas ............win win situation.

I don't know any study yet done in that direction , regarding viability and cost of doing ................but surely future could bring some solution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 10:18:03 |Display all floors
extinct or exist are nutural phenomenon,
a lot of species have been extincted,
why Russia can't ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 10:31:53 |Display all floors
someoneold Post time: 2011-12-30 10:18
extinct or exist are nutural phenomenon,
a lot of species have been extincted,
why Russia can't ?
why Russia can't ?

Russia is not species , Russia is largest country in the world.

Monkey is species , you should know thing or two about monkeys.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.