Author: liuyedao

40% male foreigners come to Phillipine for sex?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-29 07:49:26 |Display all floors
Where are you going to get euros?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 00:32:38 |Display all floors
bern2009 Post time: 2011-12-29 04:34
but no wife.

Apart from this, they can find jobs in China because there are some more "developed" ...

That's not a big problem.

Just flee to an impoversihed nation, promise them ticket to heaven, scare them with hell after death... problems solved.

You may ask one childish German diplomat here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 00:35:54 |Display all floors
Kimmi Post time: 2011-12-29 05:47
Yeah ! Enough is enough !

You mean those believe in Catholics won't be infected with syphillis? er... Rudi?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 02:37:59 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2011-12-30 00:32
That's not a big problem.

Just flee to an impoversihed nation, promise them ticket to heaven, sca ...

well, I think not finding a wife is a big problem. And I don't feel any satisfaction from this fact, actually I have much sympathy with Chinese people.

But please stop your wrong claims. Westerners are in no way considered "better" in the Catholic church. The church dissuades from marrying non-religious people, and Westerners are at the average not as religious as Filipinos, so the Catholic Church rather dissuades from marrying Westerners.

Apart from this, the largest group of Asian wives has for a long time been Thais, not Filipinos.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 08:58:16 |Display all floors
bern2009 Post time: 2011-12-30 02:37
well, I think not finding a wife is a big problem. And I don't feel any satisfaction from this fac ...

You already close to the answer.

Why Vatican spread their belief among Asians? especcially Phillipines? because they are easier to cheat than increasingly secular Europeans.

Religion became outdated in Europe, but some western losers still need it to cure their low self-esteem.

You know what I mean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 13:35:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by bern2009 at 2011-12-30 13:48
liuyedao Post time: 2011-12-30 08:58
You already close to the answer.

Why Vatican spread their belief among Asians? especcially Philli ...

you believe this because you want to believe it. It's impossible to convince you of anything else.
But let me tell you that this link between missionary efforts and "Western losers" exists nowhere but in your brain.

Edit:
You also agreed that Westerners are, at the average, not as religious as Filipinos. It's quite clear that the Vatican's interest is, spreading Catholic belief (I think you agree on this, too). So the "Vatican" will hardly recommend religious (Filipina) girls to marry rather non-religious (i.e. Western) men.

You are not living in the West, so you might not know exactly what things are discussed here, what different opinions or movements are prevalent in Western societies. So let me tell you that the "Vatican" harshly criticizes some developments in modern societies, especially the erosion of religious belief and Christian values. And "he" will hardly encourage steps and behaviours that enhance what "he" is actually fighting against.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 20:11:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Alex2010 at 2011-12-30 20:12

Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.