Author: liuyedao

40% male foreigners come to Phillipine for sex?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-25 08:27:27 |Display all floors
We know that Anglo paedophiles have infested many poor countries preying on very young children.

Ths is a fact known to every European, Asian, African, South American, etc.

Wherever they infest they infect.
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 08:37:05 |Display all floors
This is the sort of mindless, racist and hateful comment that I expect from a fanatic. Apart from the bad use of English the use of WE indicates a need to feel like the author is part of something but is unable to identify what the WE is.
It is the method of rabble rousers standing on soapboxes and shouting at the world without ever examining a way to improve it.
Clearly an avatar of a warrior standing on the field of war holding a sword is a more accurate indication of Firstcause's motivations in making spiteful comments.
Those unable to find love and hope always seek to ruin the hope of others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-25 22:52:50 |Display all floors
Where's Rudi?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 00:17:40 |Display all floors
Where's Rudi?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 00:25:30 |Display all floors
I don't know where he is.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-27 00:48:04 |Display all floors
I'd just like to remind Chinese posters here that the word foreigners in this case includes Chinese people as they are foreigners in the Philippines.

This statement means out of 100 anglos (sic) going to the Philippines, 40 engage in sexual tourism. This statement also means out of 100 Chinese going to the Philippines, 40 engage in sexual tourism.

Prostitution is not limited to angloworld (re-sic) and most certainly existed in China when there wasn't any anglo (re-re-sic) on this planet...

And this is not Chinabashing, I'm just fed up to read one sided comments as to how anglos (siiiiiic) are paedophiles and sex crazed when this statistic include chinese, which means they are equally paedophile and sex crazed...

Now I will concede that less Chinese go to the Philippines each year than westerners ut then again you have a fresh supply of filipinas flocking to China every single month :)
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 01:08:54 |Display all floors
Visitors to the Philippines in 2011

From China (mainland)                   187.446
From Teiwan                                142.455
From Hongkong                            133.746
----------------------------------------------------------------
Total Chinese visitors                     463.647

Total of all Visitors                       3.520.471
============================

Chinese Visitor in 2011                      14 %

That means if 40 % of the visitors are coming for sex (regardless what nationality)
than there should be each year 185.458 Chinese sex tourists flooding the Philippines.

Source:
h ttp://w ww.visitmyphilippines.c om/images/ads/213d01b36f178176144f4cf3abe93b34.p df

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.