Author: liuyedao

40% male foreigners come to Phillipine for sex?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-30 20:13:29 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2011-12-30 20:11

Finally someone got the double-pun .......

It was a long time coming .......

Here ......

Take a cigar ...........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 22:23:45 |Display all floors
bern2009 Post time: 2011-12-30 13:35
you believe this because you want to believe it. It's impossible to convince you of anything else. ...

Have you ever heard the lunatic "unification church" in Korea?

They arranged mass-marriage among couple believers that never met before. Until they lack of females to continue the ridiculous ceremony.

Then one of the netter here, I forgot who, said that the church dispatched handsome Korean men to "marry" poor girls in Sichuan and pick them up to Korea. The girls then "persuaded" to marry other guy that they never met before, the surplus believers.

It's a kind of "reward" and compensation mechanism for the male believers from the church.

Rudi ever stated he's not so religious, then why he admit he's a Catholic? Because he's already reaped the benefit of being one? Vatican rewarded him for his "loyalty"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 23:58:15 |Display all floors
this "unification church" (also called Moon sect) is originated in Korea and concentrated on Korea. But what has this to do with the Vatican?

Is being Catholic something shameful you need to "admit"? In your eyes maybe yes, but you can't expect that it's the same in other people's eyes.

I don't want to appear arrogant, but I have to say that you don't know the overall atmosphere in Europe. "I'm Catholic, but not 100% sticking to the Catholic Church's teachings" is a very normal statement here. It has nothing to do with arrogance or gracefulness.

Please let me tell you once more that Westerners are not considered superior in the Catholic church, nor do Filipina girls marry only Catholic Western men. And the biggest group of Asian girls marrying Westerners has anyway been the Thai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 15:40:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2011-12-31 15:44
bern2009 Post time: 2011-12-30 23:58
this "unification church" (also called Moon sect) is originated in Korea and concentrated on Korea.  ...

I brought the sample to compare, that Vatican also need "reward" mechanism to keep some people who don't believe in them to reap the benefit of being a Catholic. They need abundant supply of cheaper females, preferably less demanding, brainwashed lot.

The west is not superior in Catholic? I never saw a non-white of being a pope. When Matteo Ricci proposed to the Vatican to let Chinese Catholics to keep some of the traditional Chinese custom, Vatican rejected his proposal and demanded all Chinese have to abandon other worhipping ritual other than catholic god. That's what I call sick supremacist attitude.

Vatican send missionaries to China and demand Chinese to pledge loyalty to Vatican politically and religiously. Some of them (in Hongkong) even brainwashed young Chinese minds and call to overthrow the current government.

Then vice versa, CCP should be allowed to send party apparatus to Vatican and demand Vatican dwellers to pledge loyalty to CCP freely. That include 'liberate' the citizens from receiving forced brainwashing and ask for pope to be obedient to CCP.

Fair enough?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 17:11:47 |Display all floors
Philippines-Easter11.jpg

余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 18:04:15 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2011-12-31 15:40
I brought the sample to compare, that Vatican also need "reward" mechanism to keep some people who ...

I won't continue this topic any further, because it's not he topic of this thread.

But let me tell you that what you are writing here is a conglomerate of misunderstanding, half-truths and lies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 06:50:47 |Display all floors
Gee, it's hilarious to see Northwest (liuyedao) continue to demonstrate his utter ignorance, racism and prejudices.

Northwest, better to shut the fukk up, rather than continually prove what a dickhead you are !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.