Author: vincent001

8 charged over death of Chinese-American soldier [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-28 02:25:20 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-28 02:05
RealMadrid, I can read the thing you wrote; it is just it has some simplified and some traditional  ...

You simply cannot read Hakka, it makes perfect sense to those who know the language.

I suggest less time on the forum, and more time doing some study to make yourself more knowledgeable would be a good strategy.

Also learn that Han is not a language.

Yes, I mentioned my wife, but you chose to be insulting  - NOT NICE, Timbutt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 07:30:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-28 07:33
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-28 02:25
You simply cannot read Hakka, it makes perfect sense to those who know the language.

I suggest le ...

Real Madrid, you dismiss what I say without thinking. It is rooted in your faith-based approach. You are clearly a total ignorant about Chinese language. What you say is lunatic and absurd. Because of your level of ignorance, and your religious stubbornness, you are insisting your lunacy.

If your wife is from China, ask her about this ... in case that is not another delusional lie of you. The problem of the faithful is vividly demonstrated by you. Everyone who have knowledge and access to facts know how absurd you are. But you fool yourself with a faith-based approach. You have no clue what a factual ignorant you are.

The "Chinese" sentence has some simplified and some traditional characters. It must be put together via copying by someone clueless. But, still, your sentence is meaningless. You still have not tell us the Hanzi for Hakka.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 11:10:12 |Display all floors
Timmy is mad because I found out his wife is a BLACK HOOKER and he is her pimp.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 11:15:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2012-7-28 11:26
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-28 07:30
Real Madrid, you dismiss what I say without thinking. It is rooted in your faith-based approach. You are clearly a total ignorant about Chinese language. What you say is lunatic and absurd. Because of your level of ignorance, and your religious stubbornness, you are insisting your lunacy.

If your wife is from China, ask her about this ... in case that is not another delusional lie of you. The problem of the faithful is vividly demonstrated by you. Everyone who have knowledge and access to facts know how absurd you are. But you fool yourself with a faith-based approach. You have no clue what a factual ignorant you are.

Oh dear, you are going back to your worn-out old lines again......

Translation from Timbuttese to English: You have beaten me on all my points of argument, I have nothing left so I give up."

When you have done your homework and figured out Hakka language, come back & we can chat.....

Hanzi for Hakka is "
客家"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 11:27:34 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-28 11:10

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 21:45:25 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-28 11:10

Jay Dee, I am single, you retarded.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-29 03:01:48 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-28 21:45
Jay Dee, I am single, you retarded.

C'mon Timmy, I've answered your question, pls acknowledge....

How are your Middle Chinese & Hakka studies going?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.