Author: vincent001

8 charged over death of Chinese-American soldier [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-27 21:00:43 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-27 20:57
No, not at the language level, both written & spoken.

You have NO IDEA, do you......

RealMadrid, I bet your wife is ignorant. When she realize what a dumb you are, she will leave you.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 21:05:43 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-27 21:00
RealMadrid, I bet your wife is ignorant. When she realize what a dumb you are, she will leave you.

Going to start insulting families now? YOU started it, so don't complain when you get it back with both barrels, little fat man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 21:07:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2012-7-27 21:07
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-27 21:00

Oh, really???

I will pass on your "compliments" to her, it will just make her laugh all the more, you showing yourself to be such an ignoramus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 23:12:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 00:36:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-28 00:57
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-27 21:05
Going to start insulting families now? YOU started it, so don't complain when you get it back with ...

RealMadrid, I was merely responding to you. You must have forgotten your statement made to me due to your poor brain:

Real Madrid said: My wife thinks you are a big joke too, not being able to read Hakka....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 01:52:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2012-7-28 01:54
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-28 00:36
RealMadrid, I was merely responding to you. You must have forgotten your statement made to me due t ...

I did NOT say anything about your wife, girlfriend or anyone else remotely related to you.

YOU said that my wife must be ignorant - NOT NICE, Timbutt.

Also I checked with a good friend who is Hakka, SHE can read the statement also, so I guess that just goes to show your ignorance of the Hakka language, and it's many variants.

You might also be interested to learn that Han is not a language, but Mandarin, Cantonese & Min are, these being the most common Chinese languages in use.

Hakka & it's varying dialects are more closely related to the older "Middle Chinese", and it includes a number of characteristics that have been lost or removed from the modern Mandarin.

You should read a litte more, here is a book that will help you to learn Hakka.... http :// books.google.es/books?id=g4g9AAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=es&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

A clue to make the link work, remove the space between the P and : and also between / and b of books.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 02:05:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-28 02:06
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-28 01:52
I did NOT say anything about your wife, girlfriend or anyone else remotely related to you.

YOU sai ...

RealMadrid, I can read the thing you wrote; it is just it has some simplified and some traditional characters. It must be put together via copying by someone clueless. But, still, your sentence is meaningless. You still have not tell us the Hanzi for Hakka.

As, for your wife, you brought her into the conversation first. You said to me: My wife thinks you are a big joke too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.