Author: vincent001

8 charged over death of Chinese-American soldier [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-24 22:44:55 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-24 22:43
The obvious substance is your callous disregard for a fellow human's unfortunate demise, and your  ...

RealMadrid, the tragedy of Daniel Chen is caused by the rampant US Sinophobia. From media to churches, from political campaign to daily workplace, the Americans are told to hate China and Chinese people.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 22:47:48 |Display all floors
Because Chinese people have sex with anyone

Obviously true in your case as you were born.

However, I think that comment is a slap in the face to all Chinese.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 22:48:08 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-24 22:44
RealMadrid, the tragedy of Daniel Chen is caused by the rampant US Sinophobia. From media to churc ...

Which you gleefuly exploit to push your own hate-filled WASP-phobia agenda, without so much as an expression of sympathy toward the family or loved ones of the soldier concerned.

Once again, you are a dispicable individual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 22:52:54 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-24 22:41
Jay Dee, there is no segregation in China. Because Chinese people have sex with anyone. This preve ...

Tell that to all the Hakka people who have been discriminated against by the Han majority for the last 1000+ years, also those on the north-west plateau of China, who are forcibly displaced.

There is racism, you just have not been there to witness it, hiding away in your grubby little place in the USA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 22:58:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-24 22:59
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-24 22:52
Tell that to all the Hakka people who have been discriminated against by the Han majority for the  ...

RealMadrid, you have no clue about China, Just because your ignorant Cathlic church make up a fairytale, it does not mean it is real. You need independent thinking. You need critical thinking. There is never ever any conflict between Hakka and Han, in fact, Hakka is Han.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 23:04:08 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-24 22:58
RealMadrid, you have no clue about China, Just because your ignorant Cathlic church make up a fairy ...

I have more clue about China, I lived there. You are not a citizen (as you have admitted elsewhere), have you ever lived in China?

I am not a Catholic, so sod off with that ridiculous line.

There has (& is) conflict between Hakka & Han, whilst they are the same ethnic grouping, they are vastly different culturally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 23:05:58 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-24 22:58
RealMadrid, you have no clue about China, Just because your ignorant Cathlic church make up a fairy ...

Still waiting for your words of sympathy toward the family of this poor soldier....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.