Author: 468259058

A real mainland China - poor city people and rich city people   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-18 16:46:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-18 17:02
greatlady Post time: 2011-12-18 16:36
not so many chinese who can taste the real Laiy ang pear.

but you do.

hehehee..
I didn't yet eat one of those "real Laiyang Pear" in legends.

In folk stories, in the past, all of those "real Laiyang Pear" were sent to Emperor in Qing Dynasty.
Now, all of those  "real Laiyang Pear" are sent to leaders in Beijing.

I heard of many of those folk stories in my childhood.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 17:06:19 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2011-12-18 16:46
hehehee..
I didn't yet eat one of those "real Laiyang Pear" in legends.

I heard that from one of taxi drivers.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 17:07:03 |Display all floors
accident,

accident,

accident,

endless accident,

when can we learn a lesson?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 20:15:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2011-12-18 20:21
LCSULLA Post time: 2011-12-18 15:56
Yeah,
I had considered about the expression for quite some time and made a fully cautionous decisi ...

Sehr interessanten Beispielen {:soso_e113:}

Hardware in Stuttgart, yes , Similarly we have jokes of "taking taxi to a buy cabbage in food market and happy for a few jiao we saved in bargaining.."
then will they consider satisfaction? one walk to food market by feet is tired and unhapy, he feels happy when had a bargain and feel successful because of that

But in this case there are two points not clear: 1 online purchase is different from a on-site purchase, what hardware he wants?
If he wants to test it in the shop or so? 2. About how he consider his sunk cost, he might be believing that this place IS near Stuttgart, untill he already have been driving for long time, he didn't stop loss in time--of the petro he already wasted, then he drove until destination. Because the distance and time is more difficult to evaluate for him. (compared with queuing for vegetable or coffee thing)

Of course no individual is able to caculate everything before they make decision....humanbeings are most unpredictable..I sometimes will spend hours and decide I do not buy anything, then I feel unhappy, or---I go back to store to buy something I don't like, just because I don't want to spend hours without buying anything, I felt happy and after a while I feel unhappy.
I don't know which is wiser?

In case of school bus, corners cut in production in this case is not main issue, it's not about cost, there's a whole well organized chain is missing. So one with power can purse maximasum of benefits without taking up any risk of quality control(in production), acceptance check(when production finished), supervising and daily check(during everyday when student take bus), and accountability(when accident happened) , of course he didn't consider about compensation, they normally expect to cover it up and let public forget everything.

Corners cut is one link of it, and is consequence of previous missing links, I would compare this with CRH "accident"  this year, it is caused by monopoly(school bus made contract to some company, similar we have China railway, no other choice), missing of well oragnized production and operation chain and effective execution(isn't it everywhere we see?)

If one has to build a well functioned chain to rid of potential problems(like school bus), he will threaten lots of people's benefits involved in the chain (for e.g. the bribe to get a bid, the corner cut he saved from factory)

Also I believe if school bus is not reported across media, the compensation for the victims would be 0.00 RMB , so this compensation is only extra cost, very unexpected. Same as CRH, they underestimated media, micro-blog and the victims.

So this is a low-risky, highly profitable work, why not? I believe it will just happen again and again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 15:52:39 |Display all floors
huge gap between poorchinese and rich chinese,i lived in henan province

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 19:35:12 |Display all floors
i agreed that there are a lot of people in henan province , once i saw some migrants working at a construction site who from henan , and their living condition is really very bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 20:01:16 |Display all floors
China has the best teachings from Kong Zi, Mengzhi, etc. If the chinese children are educated and trained in these old philosophers teachings, their brains will not strayed by corrupted influence of materialistic American Hollywood  culture.

Another thing is US have smaller population compare to China. The economic cake shared by 1.3 billion chinese is very much less than compare to US. US on the average have better salary and better quality of life due to having greater resource per capita than China. China has greater problems in producing enough food to feed her 1.3 billion people. US agricultural farmland can produce more than enough to feed her 330 million people and still have surplus to export to China.

Do you think you are better leader than Beijing leaders to solve the China food problems ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.