Author: wowzers

The Protester   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-17 21:25:33 |Display all floors
You are so lame you pathetic ill-wishing gweilos.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-17 21:26:19 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2011-12-17 21:20
On Feb. 20, 2011, gweilos and their lackeys called for a Jas mine Protest at Wangfujing, Beijing. On ...

Called a massive protest? By Western media? Got a link/s for that? (And Western media means mainstream media not nutter/conspiracy blogs) Bet you don't, you never support your claims.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-17 21:30:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wowzers at 2011-12-17 21:32
freetofly Post time: 2011-12-17 21:24
I don’t care you believe it or not. You are living in your bubbles.  
I am a kind person, couldn ...

Hahaha. I don't believe what? What bubbles?
You haven't said anything. I asked you to quote the official Chinese Government numbers for "mass incidents" and you haven't done that. I said there are tens of thousands, prove me wrong.

Just curious but have you seen any news on the Wukan incident on your TV or in newspapers?

Quite frankly, I don't think you even know what you are talking about, which of course is quite common on this Forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-17 21:31:59 |Display all floors
I have posted the video on several threads in forum already. I don't want to bother myself doing it again.

In fact two of my friends went there to have a look. But they didn't even see those 6 or 7 "protestors".  Instead they saw over 100 Western media people there with all kinds of equipment waiting to report the "historical moment" in China.

Mr. Jon Huntsman, the then American ambassador also "happened" to be there with his bodyguards. "Happen" to be there. hahahaha......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-17 21:34:50 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2011-12-17 21:31
I have posted the video on several threads in forum already. I don't want to bother myself doing it  ...

None of this supports your claim that "it was described by western media as a "massive protest"

Fail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-17 21:37:29 |Display all floors
It was a massive failure for western ill-wishers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-17 21:39:06 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2011-12-17 21:30
Hahaha. I don't believe what? What bubbles?
You haven't said anything. I asked you to quote the off ...

You are asking me to prove some numbers which you take so seriously
I am not interested in the search as much as you do
Why? Our government has so many real things to do. I don’t think it’s necessary to do the research just to satisfy your curiosity and cure your mental disease.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.