Author: wowzers

The Protester   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-18 14:17:11 |Display all floors
Wowzer, seems you are fighting with several people here.
As a Chinese member, I have to say it  is not perfect land, but overall,the nation strides on the right path, most people  live with hopes, although they may complain much., you may feel it if you live here. China is not in a mess as what the western media described or wished. You may not believe chinese media, then believe what the western media said is not a good option if you are really interested in exploring the whole picture of China.

So look at China with you own eyes.
FYI: I am on behalf of myself, not the media.  {:soso_e128:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 14:19:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wowzers at 2011-12-18 14:30
chinadaily Post time: 2011-12-18 14:17
As a Chinese member, I have to say it  is  ...

Well actually, there are several members here trying to fight with me using personal attacks, clearly against your Forum Rules. You're okay with that? I'd prefer they stay on the topic, yeah?
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 14:28:10 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2011-12-18 14:12
Now, do you know how many "mass incidents" there were in China  in 2011? Or 2010? That would be help ...

I don't know wowzie.

The "mass incidents" don't prevent you to live a comfortable life in China, right?

The comfortable life that you won't ve able to enjoy in Canada.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 14:29:06 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2011-12-18 14:19
Well actually, there are several members here trying ti fight with me using personal attacks, clea ...

Why do you think it's okay for you to attack other's country... yet others are not allowed to ask your motives?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 14:29:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wowzers at 2011-12-18 14:51
chinadaily Post time: 2011-12-18 14:17
As a Chinese member, I have to say it  is  ...

Why do so many of you who try to speak for the Chinese people always play the victim?

As a student of media you should know that the "media" is out to get everyone doesn't matter if you are the President of the USA or the PRC. That's just the way it is. Bad news IS good news.

I've been a member of the China Daily Forum for over 7 years, you don't think I read the Chinese news? You actually think I believe all the crap that comes out of the West? I came to this Forum in the first place to learn more about China.

And that's why I still come here, not to argue with a few self-appointed CD Red Guards that you see attacking me personally here. A pathetic bunch, as you can tell...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 14:38:43 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2011-12-18 14:19
Well actually, there are several members here trying to fight with me using personal attacks, clear ...

Well voice_cd, you are welcome to start with liuyedao as you can see on this thread and the Ai Weiwei thread, all she/he does is attack me personally. Rarely comments on the issues, just more personal attacks. I've asked him/her to stop and leave me alone but she/he won't. Must be a girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 14:45:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2011-12-18 14:46
wowzers Post time: 2011-12-18 14:38
Well voice_cd, you are welcome to start with liuyedao as you can see on this thread and the Ai Wei ...

I ask relevant question, wowzie.

We know your wish toward China by worshipping China's enemy. If you wish China as how the western media wish China to be, to throw her into chaos...

Then why you're still here? A simple question you always dodge.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.