Views: 7247|Replies: 11

Dilemma my friend face [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-15 17:16:15 |Display all floors
There is no hesitant to make a decision over your rivals but when it comes to your loved one, it would be harder to express your attitude. Now one of my friends meet this situation.  He was behind bars for 3 years and last year he came out and back to this city where he and his former girl met and spent their good time.

He found nobody when he came back last year and got no clue about his former girlfriend. He tried to ask someone he knew and got informed that the girl had got married for 2 years. Thus he tried hard to forget past and learn to move on. One year ago, they met each other on a match-making website and fell in love in the first sight(chat, exactly), then date and talking about marriage. Seems he will have a bright future with his new girlfriend until last week he got a phone call of a strange number. A familar and warm voice came out when he said hello. Suddenly the old days echoed in his mind and he knew he didn't forget the past. She told him she had been waiting for him. But she didn't send any letter or make a phone call to him in the last 4 years eventhough she knew where he was locked.  

The problem now is obvious. he need to make a choice. the old love and new partner? either answer would be cruel for him and his victim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-15 18:02:18 |Display all floors
there is no need of choice.

since the ex got married, he should move on his new life with new girl.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-15 18:41:24 |Display all floors
I think he should not trust his ex.She should have been waiting for him.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-15 19:15:00 |Display all floors
it's obvious that he should make a discision.as to me ,i advise him move on his new life and enjoy it.
forget the past.i think the ex gf don't love him ,because she didn't try to contact with him for four years .

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-15 21:02:33 |Display all floors
this woman sounds not stable.She got married with somebody else while she was in love with her ex?
Now she is not satified again?What is she looking for now?The train has already left the station.Too late to catch it again
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-16 11:12:54 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2011-12-15 18:02
there is no need of choice.

since the ex got married, he should move on his new life with new girl. ...

The problem is his former gf told him she is still single. ...and cried over phone ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-16 11:14:09 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2011-12-15 18:41
I think he should not trust his ex.She should have been waiting for him.

but his former gf didn't even visit him or even make a call or a letter to him while he was in prison.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.